TICKETS (3 Viewers)

theferret

I was asking to see if that was why people queueing were being turned away? If non- season ticket holders went to buy tickets and were turned away, it’s their fault not the club’s.

Ah I see, no I think they turned everyone away, no chance of getting served tonight I imagine.

PVA

How many will we be able to purchase per person on general sale tomorrow, does anyone know?

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

MickM

Trying to pay for two adult tickets in block 31 and it says there is an error as a least one JSB must be bought in the family zone blocks 32,33 and 34. has anybody else had this problem? Cheers for any help

torchomatic

Sensible to extend until 4pm what with all the issues some were having.

Trying to pay for two adult tickets in block 31 and it says there is an error as a least one JSB must be bought in the family zone blocks 32,33 and 34. has anybody else had this problem? Cheers for any help
Same problem! Trying to get a ticket for my mate. It says Standard Zone when picking the seat but then says you need 3 juniors with him when checking out! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Alan Dugdales Moustache

So season ticket deadline 4 pm. General sale 8pm. What's happening in between ? 🤣

Great_Expectations

Yea someone I know is having the same issue. Won’t let him check out unless he buys a JSB one too!

Users who are viewing this thread