TICKETS (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Boro given blocks 8 & 9 which means 6 & 7 will be empty. Why on earth didn't we give them 6 & 7 and leave 8 & 9 empty for segregation.

Yep, just seen this

That means there will 2000 Middlesbrough fans in about 3500 seats.

Absolutely shambolic. This is the best picture I can find of the JPT game. 1490 Crewe fans had block 6/7.

2.15722883.jpg

At best, I can see us having 11 and 12 meaning there will be could be over 3000 empty seats in that end.

There will be a lot of people missing out tomorrow and a loss of income in 2000 tickets.

I can actually see us giving Boro more tickets, while our own fans miss out. Embarrassing.

jordan210

Yep, just seen this

Absolutely shambolic. This is the best picture I can find of the JPT game. 1490 Crewe fans had block 6/7.

View attachment 29463

At best, I can see us having 11 and 12 meaning there will be could be over 3000 empty seats in that end.

There will be a lot of people missing out tomorrow and a loss of income in 2000 tickets.

I can actually see us giving Boro more tickets, while our own fans miss out. Embarrassing.

Agree. If we had to give them minimum of 2k. We should have given them 7 and 8 then blocked off 9.

Putting them behind the goal is stupid

CovBrummie94

A couple of people at my work are saying they’re going to watch it in the pub as they can’t be arsed with the hassle of sorting two tickets next to each other on different fan numbers. Hope too many others don’t feel that way.

pusbccfc

A couple of people at my work are saying they’re going to watch it in the pub as they can’t be arsed with the hassle of sorting two tickets next to each other on different fan numbers. Hope too many others don’t feel that way.

Always makes me laugh stuff like this.

Tomorrow you'll be able to get 2 next to each other no problem.

bigfatronssba

Yep, just seen this

View attachment 29463

Whoever has made that decision wants sacking.

The club can’t justify season ticket price hikes in order to maximise revenue whilst at the same time leaving thousands of seats empty

AOM

Not sure if helpful at all, but we've had to move seats from our usual season ticket seats due to not being able to access a (child) members account, and it's let me select new seats and assign myself and other members linked to my network to the new seats.

Sounds like huge queues outside the ground today as many were having issues locating members accounts online

pusbccfc

Whoever has made that decision wants sacking.

The club can’t justify season ticket price hikes in order to maximise revenue whilst at the same time leaving thousands of seats empty

I'm sure Boddy will spout shite about the SAG again.

Meanwhile, we were a few feet away from Middlesbrough fans yesterday and walked out of the away end into their fans leaving with no problems.

Evo1883

I think it's in line with what we sold for Wembley first day , it's been 6 hours and we've sold about 13000

Bolton have sold 15000 in 24 hours just as a comparison

Sky Blue Pete

I'm sure Boddy will spout shite about the SAG again.

Meanwhile, we were a few feet away from Middlesbrough fans yesterday and walked out of the away end into their fans leaving with no problems.
Police and the away folllowing not sag were the issue last time

Evo1883

I've also just had a message off a ST holder saying he can't buy tickets online for some reason

pusbccfc

Police and the away folllowing not sag were the issue last time

2000 Boro fans at 12pm on a Sunday is not quite 4500 Birmingham fans at 3pm.

If we don't have fans in the South Stand, it's an absolute disgrace.

What happens if we are prompted? Are they just going to limit the stadium capacity to 30k because they are scared about away fans?

ceetee

I eventually managed using the work around described by Greggs, but couldn't find a way to buy for my friends even though we have linked accounts, and that's what I usually do.

CaptainCook

Yesterday as it was at the Riverside is how it should be done, away fans bunged in the corner
Boro fan here, we used to give up half of the South stand behind the goal to away fans but was thought to give the away team an advantage kicking into the goal with away fans in it so they were moved to where it is now. There are issues with stadium design though on the concourses for segregation and we seem to have rows of seats either side of the away fans empty so we've lost maybe a 1,000 off capacity. It's stupid and overkill you see Arsenal v Spurs and all there is between the fans is a line of stewards...

theferret

About 13.5K sold apparently, so home end about half full right now. Few will go tonight I'm sure. Not sure why they are limiting it to 1 ticket per person on general sale, a strange move that.

Brighton Sky Blue

Boro fan here, we used to give up half of the South stand behind the goal to away fans but was thought to give the away team an advantage kicking into the goal with away fans in it so they were moved to where it is now. There are issues with stadium design though on the concourses for segregation and we seem to have rows of seats either side of the away fans empty so we've lost maybe a 1,000 off capacity. It's stupid and overkill you see Arsenal v Spurs and all there is between the fans is a line of stewards...

That’s the exact issue I have with our current arrangements.

letsallsingtogether

My mate has just said he couldn't renew his ST or get his ticket for sunday bloody right mess looks like ST holders will miss out through no fault of there own.

CaptainCook

There’s no point in limiting Boro to 2k if we aren’t planning on putting our own fans behind the goal.
Might as well give them 4k
Not sure whose decision that is, we would sell 4k even with the 12.00 KO. Away tickets go to those with the highest priority points and rarely get to general sale...

Users who are viewing this thread