TICKETS (5 Viewers)

Robinshio

if you are lucky enough to get tickets to away leg, Middlesbrough have announced theirs at £24 in East stand upper for STH (And to be fair it wont go beyond STHs) . £7 for under 18s

1683634871345.png

Evo1883

I've just asked for ticket delivery like I do my away tickets .. can't risk it not going on card 🤣

chiefdave

You’ve got me worrying now
Just have you order confirmation on your phone just in case. One year I had a dodgy season ticket card that didn't work half the time and the stewards would just let me in without even checking if it was valid or not so I reckon if you've got the email that will be enough if there's any issues

hill83

So everyone has to log in individually? Ridiculous. What’s the point of a network then?

no idea idk GIF by Hey Duggee

skyblue1991

Apparently according the CCFC Twitter general sale will be at 10am tomorrow yet the article says 11am tomorrow. Any ideas?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Someone on Twitter helped. You need your network to be manage not assign apparently. You have to send a request and they confirm it. Though frankly by that point they may as well buy their own tickets.

Greggs

Cant fucking log in, keep getting a pardon out interruption page ffs

Great_Expectations

Im sure it’ll be fine but I haven’t risked adding mine to card, got it emailed. And just to be extra careful, I’m not risking the QR code on my phone working, so going to print too!

rhino1002

question for you clever people out there
i want to buy another ticket as I'm allowed 2 on my season ticket what does assign or reassign mean

Greggs

Im sure it’ll be fine but I haven’t risked adding mine to card, got it emailed. And just to be extra careful, I’m not risking the QR code on my phone working, so going to print too!
i just got them posted. didnt know you could add them to your season ticket?

no_loyalty

My father-in-law is jumping on the skyblue band wagon and has asked me to get him a ticket, does the concession for 60yr olds still apply at the moment?

Users who are viewing this thread