TICKETS (10 Viewers)

SBT

Just always comes off like we've been caught by surprise. Middlesborough had their ticket info out within minutes of the result yesterday, we give the impression we hadn't planned for it and had to throw something together this morning
In fairness, who could possibly have predicted this? Give Doug and Dave a break.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Corporate boxes £1,200 inc VAT. That’s not very nice. Was only £7,200 for the season.

I've opted out of mine out of principle. I expected a significant hike but it's appalling by the club to increase it to that level. Not even parking included either. Terrible way to treat some of your highest paying customers.

chiefdave

Don't buy tickets using their supporter number. Just pick different quantity depending on who's going with me that game if that makes sense?

If I want to buy him a ticket he needs to give me his supporter number?
think that's how it works. I used to do it for my Dad and I could assign a seat to him from my account

Add friends and family to your network so you can purchase tickets on their behalf

1. Once logged in, click on your name in top right corner of screen
  2. On your account screen, click ‘My Network’ on the right hand side
  3. Click ‘Search for existing users’ - you will need to know the supporters client reference number and surname or email address to add them to your network
  4. This will bring up a name and email address. Click ‘SELECT’ to add to your network
  5. Alternatively if the supporter you wish to add isn’t registered with Coventry City click ‘Register a new user’ and add the relevant details for the new supporter
  6. Click ‘Complete Registration’ to finish registering the new supporter and add them to your network
  7. Return to your account page by clicking your name in the top right hand corner
  8. Click Find/Renew Season Tickets and it will give you the option to add tickets for others who you have added to your network

Nick

Administrator
🤷‍♂️ no idea, but there's people posting on twitter saying they've got 600+ points but no season tickets. As with the Premier thing the number of people with high points but no season ticket must be pretty small. A bit of thought put into it and those groups could have been included

Just always comes off like we've been caught by surprise. Middlesborough had their ticket info out within minutes of the result yesterday, we give the impression we hadn't planned for it and had to throw something together this morning

It's always the case that season ticket holders get priority though?

Why wouldn't you have one? If somebody does away days only what do they expect?

pusbccfc

🤷‍♂️ no idea, but there's people posting on twitter saying they've got 600+ points but no season tickets. As with the Premier thing the number of people with high points but no season ticket must be pretty small. A bit of thought put into it and those groups could have been included

Doesn't help that we have militant SAG and police restrictions. That will be part of the reason it took so long.

ovduk78

Don't buy tickets using their supporter number. Just pick different quantity depending on who's going with me that game if that makes sense?

If I want to buy him a ticket he needs to give me his supporter number?
Yes you do. That is the same as me, I normally pay at the gate or get my friend to get me tickets using her supporter number. Luckily my son's supporter number is still valid so I can try and get us 1 each tomorrow.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Might be a stupid question and may have missed some info so apologies, but if I have chosen to 'add to card' but also brought two additional seats on top of our ST's, what will happen to those tickets?

pusbccfc

I've opted out of mine out of principle. I expected a significant hike but it's appalling by the club to increase it to that level. Not even parking included either. Terrible way to treat some of your highest paying customers.

Do they fit 12 people?

£100 a seat in a box for a game of this size is common I'd imagine?

Grendel

As they are allowing two tickets for every season ticket holder it’s going to be a mad scramble tomorrow - doubt there will be more than 6,000 left

hill83

help please - i can see my ticket showing which i have added to basket but can't see one for my son who is set up as a member in my network. How can I add his ticket to my basket?

You need to register an account using their supporter number and buy it through that account. Pretty sure you can use the same email address. If not create a new one.

pusbccfc

Not really. A lot of clubs include cup games within their corporate box packages.

In the context of what I pay per season, to demand another £1200 for one game without any incentive whatsoever is shocking.

Yeah, I guess I was trying to compare to say Wembley but I gather the boxes offer no food and beverages for that £1200. They are £3396 for the play offs at Wembley in 2018 but that including 3 course meal and beverages.

Are you literally paying for the box alone?

Nick

Administrator

Madness.

Wonder how many will be non ST holders pissed off when they get to the front?

Reactions: AOM

djr8369

Trying to book but can’t see how to buy for linked accounts so I can get the family seated together in ST seats?

pusbccfc

Sent a video from a mate. I reckon there's literally thousands queuing at the Ricoh now in the rain.

Have these people not heard of the internet or something?

chiefdave

Wonder how many will be non ST holders pissed off when they get to the front?
I know we've only got a couple of staff in the ticket office but hopefully the club have sent one of the office staff to the stadium or grabbed someone that works at the Arena to go down the queue telling people its season ticket holders only

pusbccfc

My mate was down there as he’s a technophobe, I sorted his out for him and his lad. Registered their accounts etc. My dad wouldn’t have a clue for example.

Oh definitely but I bet loads in that queue would have no problem buying online.

SBAndy

Yeah, I guess I was trying to compare to say Wembley but I gather the boxes offer no food and beverages for that £1200. They are £3396 for the play offs at Wembley in 2018 but that including 3 course meal and beverages.

Yes, just the box. We’ve also come to the same decision and moving to Club Coventry at £60 per head.

KenilworthSkyBlue

It's through my business so yeah I don't split with anyone. Difference is Wembley is Wembley. I wouldn't really grumble at that and the fact they offer 3 courses and beverages the package on the face of it doesn't actually sound all that unreasonable .

When factoring in food, drinks, parking etc. the cost would've likely risen to around £1800.

Users who are viewing this thread