TICKETS (1 Viewer)

Rusty Trombone

On the site now, how do you choose your Season Ticket seat?
Mine came up as a message saying they were reserved so just clicked on that. Look for a message rather than the seating plan, it confused me for a moment.

Reactions: AOM

Boosh

Go to the profile icon and it should say you’ve got one reserved.

How do I get the tickets for others in my network though?

Couldn’t figure that out and had to do it separate. I bought 8 others for my mates who don’t have season tickets as well and they were all showing under the ‘add to card’ delivery option. Unsure how that would work lol

colinc

Thanks, I was fuming that I could not select my seat from the seating plan !

Sent from my M2006C3LVG using Tapatalk

chiefdave

If you're not a season ticket holder might be worth a try. Seen people saying they don't have season tickets but its let them buy the £33 tickets

SBAndy

Corporate boxes £1,200 inc VAT. That’s not very nice. Was only £7,200 for the season.

• Wow
Reactions: vow

Garlana86

So for us non st holders, will we have to wait till tomorrow morning? I managed to log in and couldn't see any options to purchase, but also no message to say when I can.

Robinshio

Note middlesbrough had about 4 lines of seats for their segregation
There were probably around 10 14 year olds who the police ultimately laughed at and told them to sit down, but no issues at all

chiefdave

Can't give priority on this seasons games with a ticket for next season
Why not? We've done it before. The number of people who purchased those season tickets without having one this year is probably pretty low and they can't possibly have purchased the seat used by an existing season ticket holder as those weren't on sale

So you've got the option of giving probably a couple of hundred people at most access to the priority sale compared against pissing off people who have paid a premium for their season ticket next year

Covcraig@bury

Got mine but I have had to move to get my mates £33 each . It wouldn’t allow for me to buy in two separate areas.

ruralcov

help please - i can see my ticket showing which i have added to basket but can't see one for my son who is set up as a member in my network. How can I add his ticket to my basket?

Robinshio

If we do get there, I assume there will be an extra 8-10k seats for coventry supporters, so expect they will go 2 per STH and 1 each for others at that point

Got mine but I have had to move to get my mates £33 each . It wouldn’t allow for me to buy in two separate areas.
it let me do that ok

Got all our ST seats sorted, plus one extra for a mate, but added them all to the season cards……I wonder how that’s going to work.
didnt see that option - ah well

Brighton Sky Blue

Good price and convenient to add them to the season card, also good to hold for 24 hours so can buy this evening.

Still not heard back on my enquiry though

Grendel

Pretty easy really just logged in and added to card

Added mine to card, but could not see an option to buy for pal who is also a ST holder and in my network. Had to get him to login and get his himself

ccfcricoh

once i got passed the "unable to load seating plan" issue relatively painless!

Couldnt see how to get ST seats for people in network so assume each one has to log on individually!

AOM

HOW DO I BUY FOR MY NETWORK??? Why can I never figure this out?? Most unintuitive UI ever.
help please - i can see my ticket showing which i have added to basket but can't see one for my son who is set up as a member in my network. How can I add his ticket to my basket?

Are you able to change the quantity of tickets needed, select your seats and then reassign the members from your network in your basket?

ruralcov

Are you able to change the quantity of tickets needed, select your seats and then reassign the members from your network in your basket?
got it sorted - tech savy son booked his from his account and i did same from mine. Its just not very user friendly system. pusb!

Reactions: AOM

Nick

Administrator
not sure why season ticket holders would need an extra. going to be some very pissed off supporters who go regularly if they can't get tickets in general sale. Was seconds after they posted the details that people started posting they have a large points total but no season ticket

Understand they've got a short space of time and can't have multiple priority windows but surely you just make it one per season ticket and then people over a certain number of points

Not to mention they've missed a very obvious trick with the season tickets, should have put the £500 ones back on sale until 11am tomorrow and allowed priority with that. Pretty obvious and easy way to generate revenue
Surely if they have a massive points total they have a season ticket too?

pusbccfc

Surely Boro with only 2000 won't have up to block 9? They'll only need 7/8 surely?

chiefdave

Surely if they have a massive points total they have a season ticket too?
🤷‍♂️ no idea, but there's people posting on twitter saying they've got 600+ points but no season tickets. As with the Premier thing the number of people with high points but no season ticket must be pretty small. A bit of thought put into it and those groups could have been included

Just always comes off like we've been caught by surprise. Middlesborough had their ticket info out within minutes of the result yesterday, we give the impression we hadn't planned for it and had to throw something together this morning

covcity4life

They've worded it really badly. its one per supporter number so if you've got them on your account and can usually buy tickets for them it should be fine
Don't buy tickets using their supporter number. Just pick different quantity depending on who's going with me that game if that makes sense?

If I want to buy him a ticket he needs to give me his supporter number?

Users who are viewing this thread