TICKETS (6 Viewers)

shmmeee

The fact that in 2013, when Sisu were at the height of their incompetency, could get home fans behind the goal against Crewe, but we can’t now raises serious questions.

What has changed?

Can only be the SAG surely unless Wasps fucked around with anything?

the rumpo kid

Ive bought one for my Boro supporting mate, mostly so that if he can get tickets for the away leg he’ll take me.
I went on the boro site there is a big disclaimer stating " any away fans in the home sections at the riverside will be ejected without refund" so be careful.

shmmeee

I went on the boro site there is a big disclaimer stating " any away fans in the home sections at the riverside will be ejected without refund" so be careful.

It’s OK, I won’t be in colours and will be very quiet and sat with someone in a Boro shirt.

bigfatronssba

any empty blocks will purely be an old bill/sag decision

My understanding is though they only advise.

The ground has a valid safety certificate for 32k people.
The only obligation on the club is to ensure that those 32k people can attend without coming to harm.
The fact that the club feels the need to have 2k empty seats to meet its obligations demonstrates it’s own lack of confidence in crowd control

SBT

How many would we get at Wembley should we get there ?

I've heard conflicting

27000 , 33000 , 37000
Last year Forest and Huddersfield each got about 36,500 tickets.

That’s compared to about 45,000 that we got for the Checkatrade final, and about 40,000 for the L2 playoff final.

pusbccfc

Vague replies from WMP also:

'We are doing everything we can'.

Well, you said that for the Birmingham game and still had Block 13 closed.

bigfatronssba

Surely if the club has a safety certificate for a 32k capacity then it takes precedence over everything else. It's just a matter of organisation.

Exactly that, The club has an obligation to ensure spectator safety, and not oversell tickets.

Everything else is simply advice as far as I'm aware.

So if the Police say "we don't want you to open block 13", what are they going to do about it if we did? Nothing because the club is legally entitled to open it.

Sky Blue Pete

Exactly that, The club has an obligation to ensure spectator safety, and not oversell tickets.

Everything else is simply advice as far as I'm aware.

So if the Police say "we don't want you to open block 13", what are they going to do about it if we did? Nothing because the club is legally entitled to open it.
That will be an extra 100 officers at a cost of blah I suspect
Just some honest communication would be good

bigfatronssba

That will be an extra 100 officers at a cost of blah I suspect
Just some honest communication would be good

Good pay day for them!

They only need to be placed between home and away fans.

Where I sit in block 23, the average age is about 73, there is no need to have any police stationed there. The amount of home fans in the ground shouldn't have any bearing on the number of police inside the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread