ticket sales to date for Gillingham (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

Gillingham official website said they had sold out, that was on Wednesday, although at that point they also said they could pay on the gate. Seems odd to sell out but still offer pay on gate, so in summary I've no idea what's going on.

So will there be any enterprising city fans paying on the gate in the Gillingham end ?

bigfatronssba

stupot07

Not strictly true as it was done against Crewe. Crewe were allocated blocks 6 & 7, with block 8 as the segregation and city fans in block 9.

Gillingham have been allocated 6, 7, & 8 with block 9 as the segregation. 1 Block can easily be taken off the Gills.

Only saying what I was told at the club shop 4.45 this afternoon. They were saying that the SAG wouldn't let them take another block. And yes, saw you post re: SAG, but what impact would it have on public liability insurance if there was an incident if you went against SAG advice?

Circumstances were different for the Crewe game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

Only saying what I was told at the club shop 4.45 this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I'm not questioning you, just the club. It doesn't make sense why they cant open up block 9 when they were able to for Crewe.

I remember being at Derby where the segregation under the stand was just some boards.

Rusty Trombone

Not strictly true as it was done against Crewe. Crewe were allocated blocks 6 & 7, with block 8 as the segregation and city fans in block 9.

Gillingham have been allocated 6, 7, & 8 with block 9 as the segregation. 1 Block can easily be taken off the Gills.

Gillingham were only selling tickets in block 8.

bigfatronssba

Gillingham were only selling tickets in block 8.

I know, but due to the layout of the ground you cant have Gillingham in block 8, and then city fans in 6 & 7.

6 Generations

When the gym was open during a youth game against Leicester City. .... So were the curtains. There was far more talent to be observed on the treadmills than on the pitch!!

tbh444

If it does turn out that some fans miss out as a result of the SAG (via insurance issues or whatever) I think they should be publicly challenged to justify their advice - they are supposed to be servants to the public after all

These faceless organisations have long been at the forefront of ludicrous attempts to force fans to sit down - I know that in at least a few cases they have managed to enforce capacity reductions (e.g. away fans at Sunderland)

Kingokings204

Have tried chrome and Firefox and I can only see Yeovil and Preston under home games

I've just tried again myself and it is isn't on there now. Be up at 6.25am ready to go I say.

Captain_Slackbladder

According to Kent radio this morning "Gillingham will be playing to a crowd of up to 15000 tonight" - maybe they have inside Intel! Off to do my half days work then up to cov. Excited already!

Users who are viewing this thread