ticket sales to date for Gillingham (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

4,000 due to go on sale tomorrow. plus 1000 for Gills.

so 27,000 possibly at the minute. but more likely to be around 22K atm IMO

ccfc1234

Well if its going to be a sell out i.e they have told me I cant buy cash tickets on the turnstiles, the gate has to be very close to 30k. My guess is:

32,000 - 2000 segregation = 30,000
30,000 - Gillingham unsold tickets 750 = 29250
29,250 - The sheer incompetence of CCFC not selling all they could of done 3000

= An attendance figure of 26,250

luwalla

stadium capcity 32k , less the balcony which is now closed every match and holds around 3k i think = 29k

i reckon ther will be a couple of thousand unsold seats left over from the season ticket thing, and maybe half of the gillingham area plus the segregation area will be empty, but other than that a sell out.. so around 25k in the arena maybe ?

Qwerty70

33 capacity : 3k unsold gillingham, top balcony closed lloyds 2k : sky studio blocks 4/5 1k : attendance 27-27500.

ccfc92

never understood why 32k doesn't mean 32k :( segregation is overrated nowadays. at man city, the fans are divided by an aisle and stewards.

Qwerty70

Somebody may be able to confirm but I think the balcony is for eon lounge users and that's closed tomorrow. I think the boxes use main part of stand. However many it holds it closed!

bigfatronssba

Are the boxes for the top tier not also hotel rooms? I imagine DeVere didn't account for City coming back and sold the rooms.

Qwerty70

Good shout big fat ron : I hadn't even thought of that. Interesting if someones booked 4 a naughty night away, better keep the curtains closed otherwise tescos stand will have pre-match entertainment!

ccfc92

Good shout big fat ron : I hadn't even thought of that. Interesting if someones booked 4 a naughty night away, better keep the curtains closed otherwise tescos stand will have pre-match entertainment!

many would keep the curtains open for the thrill ;)

pusbccfc

How can they close the boxes?

bigfatronssba

How can they close the boxes?

Wont be all of them. There is boxes at the back of the lower tier which I imagine will be open.

RFC

Well if its going to be a sell out i.e they have told me I cant buy cash tickets on the turnstiles, the gate has to be very close to 30k. My guess is:

32,000 - 2000 segregation = 30,000
30,000 - Gillingham unsold tickets 750 = 29250
29,250 - The sheer incompetence of CCFC not selling all they could of done 3000

= An attendance figure of 26,250

Get your facts right, not anything to do with CCFC, I'm bored by posts like this. You look up who controls Health & Safety / Police Consultative Group etc. etc..

stupot07

Gillingham given 2k tickets, only sold c700. We can't have those tickets back due to not being able to segregate in the concourse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Rusty Trombone

Gillingham given 2k tickets, only sold c700. We can't have those tickets back due to not being able to segregate in the concourse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Gillingham official website said they had sold out, that was on Wednesday, although at that point they also said they could pay on the gate. Seems odd to sell out but still offer pay on gate, so in summary I've no idea what's going on.

ccfc92

Gillingham official website said they had sold out, that was on Wednesday, although at that point they also said they could pay on the gate. Seems odd to sell out but still offer pay on gate, so in summary I've no idea what's going on.

we need a club announcement saying how many will be available, and how many sold so far.

bigfatronssba

Get your facts right, not anything to do with CCFC, I'm bored by posts like this. You look up who controls Health & Safety / Police Consultative Group etc. etc..

Strangely enough I did look it up yesterday, all the information is here http://www.hse.gov.uk/event-safety/safety-advisory-groups.htm. Wont bore you with all the details, but here are a few snippets:

SAGs do not have legal powers or responsibilities and are not empowered to approve or prohibit events from taking place.

They provide independent advice to event organisers, who retain the legal responsibility for ensuring a safe event.

HSE inspectors are not in a position to authorise or approve an event organiser's safety plan, so their contribution shouldn't be inferred by the SAG or the event organiser as sanctioning their methods of controlling risk.

lifelongcityfan

Strangely enough I did look it up yesterday, all the information is here http://www.hse.gov.uk/event-safety/safety-advisory-groups.htm. Wont bore you with all the details, but here are a few snippets:

SAGs do not have legal powers or responsibilities and are not empowered to approve or prohibit events from taking place.

They provide independent advice to event organisers, who retain the legal responsibility for ensuring a safe event.

HSE inspectors are not in a position to authorise or approve an event organiser's safety plan, so their contribution shouldn't be inferred by the SAG or the event organiser as sanctioning their methods of controlling risk.

On no RFC strikes again !!!! HELP

bigfatronssba

Not strictly true as it was done against Crewe. Crewe were allocated blocks 6 & 7, with block 8 as the segregation and city fans in block 9.

Gillingham have been allocated 6, 7, & 8 with block 9 as the segregation. 1 Block can easily be taken off the Gills.

Ashdown

Not strictly true as it was done against Crewe. Crewe were allocated blocks 6 & 7, with block 8 as the segregation and city fans in block 9.

Gillingham have been allocated 6, 7, & 8 with block 9 as the segregation. 1 Block can easily be taken off the Gills.
Quite

Users who are viewing this thread