Ticket farce (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

If you go to the official ticket outlet as advised by the club you have no problem. If you choose to ignore the advice. The problem is of your own making. The butts is just outside of town. It's not timbuctoo
Despite all the evidence to the contrary-why do some people insist there is no problem.There is & it needs sorting pronto

OffenhamSkyBlue

it is compared to arena park

screw you sisu
This will be the same Arena Park that people complain about not being close enough to the city centre, I presume? The Butts is rather closer, but having a ticket outlet in Cathedral Lanes or somewhere truly central would be the best place for maximizing footfall.

coop

having the ticket office where you play football or at the shop is the only way it should be

covcity4life

exactly. idiotic to suggest butts is good location

sort the club shop out, stop saying its out of your hands. as if you cant go to just sports and say look we are getting really bad negative feedback to this shop so can we please work on some tweaks

Chipfat

No Matter of opinion something needs to be sorted out better than currently on offer, Can you imagine the end of the season games when promotion maybe on the cards. The club need as much income as possible and need to create a fast easy way of buying and obtaining tickets whatever the individuals circumstances. They were quick to call on fans to back them, now the fans should be quick in asking for solutions from JS or the new guy.

Not good enough and hasn't been good enough for a very long time.

Liquid Gold

I don't know why they cant have those auto machines like at the cinema. You could put them outside the club shop but still inside the Tesco complex and then people can have access to them pretty much 24/7. Also means people can buy online and collect from machine or choose their seats

SkyBlue_Bear83

all they jkeep saying is ricoh outlet run by justsports

ffs move the shit service to butts then and give us a good store in tescos, its clearly the number 1 location
Then you have no merchandise at the Ricoh if you move the Justsports retail to the Butts (Also considering that the Butts probably doesn't have enough room to accommodate a retail store.)

covcity4life

whata bout e-tickets? they email you the ticket and you print it off or show it on your phone. make it so if you use this feature you must bring ID with you too to stop fraud.

rupert_bear

But we shouldn't be having to have this discussion, there should be adequate provision to be able to buy tickets and not stand in a queue where every transaction takes 10/15 minutes. They are in the entertainment business

shmmeee

Its a decent idea, we'd need access to the barcode scanners to make it work.

Every smartphone is a barcode scanner.

Come on this is the 21st century.

I mean, if I can board a plane without ever having a printed ticket, I'm sure CCFC can sort out a way to get me into the Ricoh.

Got to agree with those saying go to the Butts though.

stevefloyd

Just imagine owning the Ricoh and putting a top act on ..someone like Beyonce.. we would never sell enough tickets to pay her

stupot07

Nothing wrong with book season ticket, never had a problem with remembering to rip the right ticket out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Hobo

Forget Anderson the YTS (that's a young person on the dole training scheme) for anyone born after the 70''s, how long has Fisher been in charge; about time he went on dog walking leave.

dongonzalos

The ticket situation is a joke and I would have thought our local media would have took the situation up. I was at the Ricoh today got there just after 9.30 when the shop opened was 4 from the front but waited 50 minutes, only wanted one ticket for each of the two up coming games, when I left the queue was about twenty people long, I would think their waiting time would be over 2 hours. Does our new ceo Anderson or whatever his job title is know this ? is he bothered ? I feel sorry for the girl at the shop who is not even employed by the club. In this techncal age we now live in is it beyond the wit of man to set up 3 or 4 terminals somewhere in the Tesco complex for what if we continue playing as we are

What annoys me is that every penny counts!!!!!!!!
Invest in a proper ticket office.
Invest in a print your own tickets system.
It's too important as people start to come back don't piss them off.

italiahorse

Nothing wrong with book season ticket, never had a problem with remembering to rip the right ticket out.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Paper and postage is so 1970's.
We need to get into the Ricoh Oyster system and reap the benefits.
Got to be more cost effective than the 'system' we have at the moment.

letsallsingtogether

Unless you require a disabled ticket why didn't you get your tickets last week?

Got mine on Saturday as work restricts me getting to the shop in the week.
Don't like buying online.

But still shouldn't take so long to get a ticket I was lucky queued for about half an hour was 5th in the queue their were about 10 in it when I left
Plus the Butts is not open on a Saturday.

There really are no excuses they should sort it out.
Good job we were not in the next round of the FA Cup queue would have been to the Stoney Stanton Road.

ccfctommy

exactly. idiotic to suggest butts is good location

sort the club shop out, stop saying its out of your hands. as if you cant go to just sports and say look we are getting really bad negative feedback to this shop so can we please work on some tweaks

It's slap band in the middle of town ffs!

How is someone from the south of the City, who wants to go to the ticket office supposed to get there?

skyblue1991

Got mine on Saturday as work restricts me getting to the shop in the week.
Don't like buying online.

But still shouldn't take so long to get a ticket I was lucky queued for about half an hour was 5th in the queue their were about 10 in it when I left
Plus the Butts is not open on a Saturday.

There really are no excuses they should sort it out.
Good job we were not in the next round of the FA Cup queue would have been to the Stoney Stanton Road.

I'm not disagreeing that something needs to be done, but it's by far the easiest and most convenient way to buy tickets.

Why don't you like buying online may I ask?

Users who are viewing this thread