Thursday 4th May (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

I agree with you here…..question is, how do you get that fortune back off these super rich individuals and corporations. They always seem to know how to protect their wealth.

Well in the case of the energy companies, tax them, and tax them hard!
Crack down on tax fraud, not the mealy mouth gesture the government claim to be clamping down on, go after them hard!

I'm sure there's lots of ways that people a lot cleverer than me could come up if the will was really there.

SkyBlueCharlie9

Coventry remains red, how embarrassing, so many people moan about out great city but do nothing to change it.
Keep doing the same thing everything stays the same.
I may be wrong but you don't seem very convinced by local democracy in action and the local Labour.
Are these your priorities/problems in the city...
-Potholes
-Roadworks
-Traffic jams
-Too many bus lanes and cycle lanes
-Too much housebuilding
-Too many students
-Too many foodbanks
-Too many charity shops
Seriously you should stand as a tory candidate?

I was a poll clerk at a rural parish in south east on Thursday. Quite a few well off purple faced gammons, sir's and lords who were amongst the most unpleasant unpolite people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting - plenty of very old ex city types/politicians dressing like pretend farmers..... interesting day showing the reality of a tory heartland.

mmttww

Sadly you’re probably right
Someone recently pointed out to me that without us to maintain nuclear waste and reactors, it will probably just be burned to a crisp, blown to bits and poisoned for all time. Might be the most depressing part of the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread