Threats (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
You can't disprove something that isn't true. I don't know who these people are, which is true for most of the people I interact with on Twitter. So, again, why is who I interact with on Twitter so important to you?

It isn't "so" important to me, however like I said I have also received the same sort of shit and threats from them. It's been mentioned in this thread who they are but for some reason you don't want to acknowledge it.

You quite clearly can disprove things if they aren't true. You just say "All you need to do is to look at my twitter account and you will see that I dont use it to interact with people like that the majority of the time".....

Grendel

Good for him. I don't know Moz and he doesn't berate me on a forum for the people I interact with on twitter, whereas you and Nick do.

The point is people follow accounts without even knowing what they are following - why you make such a thing of this in not sure

NorthernWisdom

Am I the only one who has no fucking idea what is going on here?

Bizarre.
Orca and Grendel had a lover's tiff, but have kissed and made up, celebrating by having Grendel dress in a Gimp mask. Nick's feeling put out that he's on the inside so has entered direct and to the point. There's a danger they may all end up in a threesome while the rest of us watch.

I think.

usskyblue

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Orca and Grendel had a lover's tiff, but have kissed and made up, celebrating by having Grendel dress in a Gimp mask. Nick's feeling put out that he's on the inside so has entered direct and to the point. There's a danger they may all end up in a threesome while the rest of us watch.

I think.

Not for me, I'm not wiping the sweat off their bald heads.

If I am crossing swords they need to be better than that.

shepardo01

I have been warned off myself for standing up for the trust that is why I dont bother posting anywhere very much.
Not bothered about myself just the family.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^ is THE most worrying one! L.A.S.T. saying that he has been warned by a couple of people about posting anything against The "Trust".....
has had to resort to not posting/keeping his head down at games and worrying about his family!?! ( a couple of posts on P1 of this thread)

This went under the radar a bit when Grendel/Orca/Nick started their exchanges.

Despicable if ANYBODY in the SLIGHTEST bit linked to the trust is advocating this type of behaviour.

NorthernWisdom

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^ is THE most worrying one! L.A.S.T. saying that he has been warned by a couple of people about posting anything against The "Trust".....
has had to resort to not posting/keeping his head down at games and worrying about his family!?! ( a couple of posts on P1 of this thread)

Despicable if ANYBODY in the SLIGHTEST bit linked to the trust is advocating this type of behaviour.
Standing *up* for the trust.

hill83

Read it again

TTG

I think Orca is Grendal 's long lost brother, who were constantly bickering with each other and have not talked for 30 years, only by the means of forums.

TTG

I have no idea who you are nor do I really give a shit, but the fact you are implying you know Grendels address is not only worrying but shows the real you.
he's the guy who on whatever thread he his on will probably cause an argument and always th inks he is right even if he is plainly wrong. Like that annoying kid at every school who even if they are completely wrong will whether pretend it never happened or still protests it's right.

Users who are viewing this thread