Threats (1 Viewer)

itsabuzzard

Has someone, somewhere got a 'Let it go' gif they can post, please. It's an emergency. :)
Unless it's a climate emergency, nobody gives a fuck. Apparently.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I'm finishing at about 6 so if we can keep this going that would be great.

I am only here until 3 but try not to comment as you will have a handful of middle aged men in socks and sandals trying to Photoshop you.

Orca

I am only here until 3 but try not to comment as you will have a handful of middle aged men in socks and sandals trying to Photoshop you.
This wasn't a beggy post for likes. No not at all......

Nick

Administrator
This wasn't a beggy post for likes. No not at all......

If I was bothered about likes I could just edit the number I have and be done with it. It was based on what genuinely does happen when people question the Trust, Council or Wasps which upsets your pals.

Sick Boy

To put this into some context I’ll say exactly what has happened

Firstly regarding his name I haven’t made any attempt to find it out. When he found it amusing to harass someone else they posted it and his LinkedIn profile and that person immediately followed me so I found it.

It’s fascinating that despite all the WUM, insulting and controversy on here other than a few choice words (which orca reports when he gets call them) nothing and I don’t care about insults

However on twitter I’ve been pushing the trust for transparency, linking the parody accounts to them and actively pushing the Henley Sports Alliance.

Lies Reid always ignored me from day 1 along with a couple of the other accounts and the PSB “group”.

Then one day lies messaged me with my real name. Blocked me again but another poster (not in this case Orca) made references along the lines of we know who you are. Odd but whatever - I had had several media searches of me the week before so it’s obvious there was a group together but anyway.

Then an account in my name appeared and followed me with pictures of me and at that point things got a bit more interesting.

The account started to compile some images of me on animals heads, a picture of me self combusting and then repeated references to a newspaper item in Somerset of some chap wandering around a village in a gimp suit.

I discussed this with someone and they believed the content was from more than one person and from what I showed him we identified 3 likely people - one due to his deadpan short sentence construction was we thought perhaps Orca

It was more pathetic than anything else really

Unfortunately the account then started to send messages to people claiming to be me - one to a local group which included women and children containing vile language. It also started to suggest I’d been fired from work for misconduct (wearing a gimp suit in a Somerset village I assume)

So I managed to get it shut down.

The advice I had was to target the people I thought were involved to see what they reacted to - and one suspect as we can see admitted they had additional information which could be released.

Another is far more subtle and just smirks and uses a lot of emojis

As I say I have no proof as to who actually is responsible but it’s obvious someone somewhere is putting some effort in data gathering

it’s the pushing of the Henley Campaign against Wasps that has caused real agitation it seems

If this is actually anything to do with anyone associated with the Trust, then it's even worse.

covmark

To put this into some context I’ll say exactly what has happened

Firstly regarding his name I haven’t made any attempt to find it out. When he found it amusing to harass someone else they posted it and his LinkedIn profile and that person immediately followed me so I found it.

It’s fascinating that despite all the WUM, insulting and controversy on here other than a few choice words (which orca reports when he gets call them) nothing and I don’t care about insults

However on twitter I’ve been pushing the trust for transparency, linking the parody accounts to them and actively pushing the Henley Sports Alliance.

Lies Reid always ignored me from day 1 along with a couple of the other accounts and the PSB “group”.

Then one day lies messaged me with my real name. Blocked me again but another poster (not in this case Orca) made references along the lines of we know who you are. Odd but whatever - I had had several media searches of me the week before so it’s obvious there was a group together but anyway.

Then an account in my name appeared and followed me with pictures of me and at that point things got a bit more interesting.

The account started to compile some images of me on animals heads, a picture of me self combusting and then repeated references to a newspaper item in Somerset of some chap wandering around a village in a gimp suit.

I discussed this with someone and they believed the content was from more than one person and from what I showed him we identified 3 likely people - one due to his deadpan short sentence construction was we thought perhaps Orca

It was more pathetic than anything else really

Unfortunately the account then started to send messages to people claiming to be me - one to a local group which included women and children containing vile language. It also started to suggest I’d been fired from work for misconduct (wearing a gimp suit in a Somerset village I assume)

So I managed to get it shut down.

The advice I had was to target the people I thought were involved to see what they reacted to - and one suspect as we can see admitted they had additional information which could be released.

Another is far more subtle and just smirks and uses a lot of emojis

As I say I have no proof as to who actually is responsible but it’s obvious someone somewhere is putting some effort in data gathering

it’s the pushing of the Henley Campaign against Wasps that has caused real agitation it seems
I know you rub people up the wrong way sometimes (well more than sometimes), but this is a fucking disgrace.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Maybe people from the Trust who know who Salop888 is can comment? After all David and Moz know Salop / Chris W who is pushing all of that shit, they also knew LiesReid / Fisherbaiter as well who after months of pointing it out to them they finally fucked him off on the quiet.

They all seem to fire up when people mention the Trust or point things out. It's not just members on here, it's people in general who dare to question things.

Briles

A 100+ message thread about grown men arguing over twitter?

Can I suggest a completely different forum for you

The Purse and Handbag Forums

Orca

If I was bothered about likes I could just edit the number I have and be done with it. It was based on what genuinely does happen when people question the Trust, Council or Wasps which upsets your pals.

Not my pals, nothing to do with me, but crack on with this delusion if you must.

RegTheDonk

Well I'm glad you two seem to have sorted that out and Orca, I appreciate you have a clean pair of hands but if you have any knowledge of the people who have "made references along the lines of we know who you are" then you really need to pass these details on if Gren decides to pursue this. A victims' perception of the threat is enough to warrant police action and at the very least a log recorded and a warning issued.

If any of these implied threats involves accounts used by, or made with the knowledge or participation of, Trust or Council officials then it's curtains for any credibility they have of representing the public or fans' interests. Gilbert, if he has any impartiality left, should be all over this.

Nick

Administrator
Well I'm glad you two seem to have sorted that out and Orca, I appreciate you have a clean pair of hands but if you have any knowledge of the people who have "made references along the lines of we know who you are" then you really need to pass these details on if Gren decides to pursue this. A victims' perception of the threat is enough to warrant police action and at the very least a log recorded and a warning issued.

If any of these implied threats involves accounts used by, or made with the knowledge or participation of, Trust or Council officials then it's curtains for any credibility they have of representing the public or fans' interests. Gilbert, if he has any impartiality left, should be all over this.

It was Orca who sent the message saying he knew where Grendel lived.

Gilbert also loves an Alias as well. One of the people was sacked off from the Trust for this very reason after it being pointed out to them for close to a year and them denying it.

ajsccfc

QnEwmpc.png

Orca

I completely agree, but I don't know who these people are - what has happened to him, and to a lesser extent me, is out of order. If it is board members of the trust doing this, it should be made public.

Orca

It was Orca who sent the message saying he knew where Grendel lived.

Gilbert also loves an Alias as well. One of the people was sacked off from the Trust for this very reason after it being pointed out to them for close to a year and them denying it.

Sent privately, not publicly Nick. Grendel chose to bring it to this site, not me. Also, I accept that my actions were wrong and I've apologised.

Nick

Administrator
Sent privately, not publicly Nick. Grendel chose to bring it to this site, not me. Also, I accept that my actions were wrong and I've apologised.

The point was it was a threat, I have never mentioned privately or publicly and he was referring to this.

You still aren't bright enough to grasp this.

Orca

The point was it was a threat, I have never mentioned privately or publicly and he was referring to this.

You still aren't bright enough to grasp this.
I've grasped it and I've apologised. Everyone else has moved on, but you. You really do have a problem

steveo1987

Maybe people from the Trust who know who Salop888 is can comment? After all David and Moz know Salop / Chris W who is pushing all of that shit, they also knew LiesReid / Fisherbaiter as well who after months of pointing it out to them they finally fucked him off on the quiet.

They all seem to fire up when people mention the Trust or point things out. It's not just members on here, it's people in general who dare to question things.
Taking a look at their posts they look more like momentum members rather than SBT members which kind of explains the threats

Covkid1968#

Who gives a shit? Like my fucking posts.
I just liked this accidentally but happy to leave it if it’s contributing to fags and alcohol

Covkid1968#

Lol this is absolute playground stuff. No one is going to do anything to each other, just crack on with enjoying the games and stop worrying about inconsequential nonsense.
Leave it out mate .... I’m enjoying sitting on the loo reading all this stuff

Orca

It was sarcasm, you probably wouldn't get it.

Again, maybe you can have a look at the different contexts as you seem to struggle a lot with them.
Ah right, context. So basically in the context of it being a sarcastic post, it's alright, even though you think it should be frowned upon. Yeah, dead clear that.

Nick

Administrator
Ah right, context. So basically in the context of it being a sarcastic post, it's alright, even though you think it should be frowned upon. Yeah, dead clear that.

This is where you need to learn all about context of things.

Users who are viewing this thread