Thread for those looking for final tickets (4 Viewers)

duffer

Well, I'll add my name to the list. I'm after two tickets ideally, but not at all precious if I can only get one.

I think there are a few on this post who've travelled a long way on spec and should take precedence though, so maybe think of them first. Feel free to DM me if you've anything of interest...

BIGFILL

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips on how to buy without being scammed? I got contacted (outside of this site) by someone who has 4 tickets. I'm cautious of sending money across because I have a few doubts.

Get email proof and their mobile number to meet in person to pay cash .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulcalf

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips on how to buy without being scammed? I got contacted (outside of this site) by someone who has 4 tickets. I'm cautious of sending money across because I have a few doubts.
Not for Wembley, but when I sold some genuine tickets I provided a copy of my passport and asked for a copy of theirs. Both of us could then be sure of who we were dealing with

kiwinezza

someone I know got a cat 5 ticket in the midday sale. Surprised.
When i managed to nab my single ticket there were seats in all categorys showing available in the list. Mine was £76. tried to get another at £36 price offer it to someone on here but it wouldn't let me click on it to buy.

Macca

So many people going that I know of who don’t support us. Just going for the day out because they know a ST holder. Spend most of the time taking the piss out of us and support Liverpool, Spurs etc

Flying Fokker

So many people going that I know of who don’t support us. Just going for the day out because they know a ST holder. Spend most of the time taking the piss out of us and support Liverpool, Spurs etc
Nothing untoward about that. I dare say they never go up. But that’s the same with some city fans who have tickets as well. our pool of new regulars will come from all kinds of people.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I tried that last week and got booted into a queue after about half an hour.
I tend to find that happens so now try it about 20mins before the start. Don't seem to kicked out then. Still just missed out on tickets the other day and wasn't available to try today. Not that it mattered because I couldn't go now anyway, having decided not to lose the day's holiday and watch it on TV after work.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Why I think it should be one ticket per supporter regardless. If you have friends that you go up with, get them in your network and get tickets on their behalf.

Also grates when there are people on here who have almost delighted in those with fewer points not getting tickets when there will be a large number of non-supporters going as +1's on others allocations.

Not having a go at those that have managed to wangle a ticket that way, or supporters that have given a spare to someone who is just in it for the day out. Just the fact that the system enables it when it would be so easy to prevent it.

covmark

Why I think it should be one ticket per supporter regardless. If you have friends that you go up with, get them in your network and get tickets on their behalf.

Also grates when there are people on here who have almost delighted in those with fewer points not getting tickets when there will be a large number of non-supporters going as +1's on others allocations.

Not having a go at those that have managed to wangle a ticket that way, or supporters that have given a spare to someone who is just in it for the day out. Just the fact that the system enables it when it would be so easy to prevent it.
Tbf the only one who's delighted that fans are missing out, is that balloon Boosh., and he seems to be someone's wind up alt account.
Everyone else seems pretty sympathetic to those that have missed out.

Grendel

If anyone regularly goes to games they’d get a ticket

tskezz

May have been put in here already. Don't buy any ticket offered with the name C R Jones on, it's an under 17.

My mate was selling it legitimately and since the buyer has resold it to loads of people but not provided the proper ticket, just a version with the QRs covered before payment.

Macca

Nothing untoward about that. I dare say they never go up. But that’s the same with some city fans who have tickets as well. our pool of new regulars will come from all kinds of people.

To a degree but I don’t think that includes people who already support another club and are just on the piss

no_loyalty

May have been put in here already. Don't buy any ticket offered with the name C R Jones on, it's an under 17.

My mate was selling it legitimately and since the buyer has resold it to loads of people but not provided the proper ticket, just a version with the QRs covered before payment.
Yes it’s on one of the other threads, there are some absolute wankers about. Hopefully no implications for your mate.

duffer

Anybody in the military there are tickets available on tickets for troops..they have only come on today as I checked earlier in the week before we bought tickets

I was in the Scouts for a few years, do you reckon that might qualify as uniformed services? 😁

pipkin73

Can't afford to go, even if a ticket was gifted i could not afford to lose the money i will get from working during the weekend, plus beers, food, accommodation etc.... but i have a friend who's daughter wants to go (adult, just) and missed out.

She calls me her Uncle as me and her Mum have been so close for over 30 years now and during Covid sent me money to help me survive (on her credit card).

She buys the kit for her son every year and like thousands of others would like to go to the game.

If anyone can help out, she will meet you and pay for the ticket, not after a freebie but her being there would be almost as good as me as the next time she is out here i will hear all the stories etc and help me feel like i was there.

I know i've left it late but she only told me tonight she missed out, if anyone can help please pm me and i will get her to contact you back.

Long shot i know and if no one can help then fine, whatever PUSB (guess what Luton) we will never lose.
I got a ticket, thankyou the person that done it (don't want to say who as you offered it me (you can say if you want to, when loads of others wanted one)).

But thank you, you have done me proud (The pdf has now arrived) and she is so happy (i've got a copy for me, i needed it :)).
Thank you so much xxx

I love this place so much (i bet Nick never realized what he was starting when he set this up), it really is not a Sky Blue forum,
it is a place for us all to talk, get to know each other/help each other and as MMJ shows, if we do help each other we are all better for it.

PUSB, we are together so we will never lose xx

But as i know, also a place where a few of you have came to visit and i love it. Love meeting you all and quite a few now. Fingers crossed to meeting more of you xx

Last edited:

Otis

I got a ticket, thankyou the person that done it (don't want to say who as you offered it me (you can say if you want to, when loads of others wanted one)).

But thank you, you have done me proud (The pdf has now arrived) and she is so happy (i've got a copy for me, i needed it :)).
Thank you so much xxx

I love this place so much (i bet Nick never realized what he was starting when he set this up), it really is not a forum,
it is a place for us all to talk, get to know each other/help each other and as MMJ shows, if we do help each other we are all better for it.

PUSB, we are together so we will never lose xx

But as i know, also a place where a few of you have came to visit
Pipkin, you're a top bloke and poster. Bless you and so glad you managed to get the ticket for tomorrow.

Amongst all the slagging off and backbiting on here at times, it's also a place of great love and care for each other. I am always telling my missus of the little proud moments on here that bring a tear to my eye and a smile to my heart.

😍🤗😎👍

Season 4 Group GIF by Friends

pipkin73

Pipkin, you're a top bloke and poster. Bless you and so glad you managed to get the ticket for tomorrow.

Amongst all the slagging off and backbiting on here at times, it's also a place of great love and care for each other. I am always telling my missus of the little proud moments on here that bring a tear to my eye and a smile to my heart.

😍🤗😎👍

I hope he does not mind me saying (i'm sure/HOPE he wont), i was with Derbyskyblue tonight. I won't say everything he has been through the last few years but the guy is amazing and yet all i ever hear from him when we meet up is Cov about Cov).
The guy is a true supporter and legend.

pipkin73

😍🤗😎👍

Otis thank you for your kind words, but without SBT i would not even be here anymore, i'm sure of it.
I'm now good and times are still hard but you SBT family helped me through it all, i love you all mate xx

Last edited:

Otis

I hope he does not mind me saying (i'm sure/HOPE he wont), i was with Derbyskyblue tonight. I won't say everything he has been through the last few years but the guy is amazing and yet all i ever hear from him when we meet up is Cov about Cov).
The guy is a true supporter and legend.
Yeah, I don't know him personally, but Derbyskyblue has always seemed to be a top bloke.

😎

Users who are viewing this thread