Thread for those looking for final tickets (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

Very decent of you to think of me, @Skyblueweeman.

In truth though, it's not a problem.

The father-in-law can't make the trip to Wembley, and he wants a bit of company to watch the game, so I've decided to settle in and do it that way.
There's plenty of deserving cases out there, and I've had a very good run over the years.

With a bit of luck it'll trap some other poor bugger into throwing money at the club for the next thirty or so years, like 87 did for me!

This place, despite all the rows, is lovely. I hope everyone going has a brilliant day out. Bring back the win is all I'd ask. 🙂

You're a good man Duffer. Enjoy your day with the father in law mate 🍻

SkyBlueCharlie9

The father-in-law can't make the trip to Wembley, and he wants a bit of company to watch the game, so I've decided to settle in and do it that way.
There's plenty of deserving cases out there, and I've had a very good run over the years.

With a bit of luck it'll trap some other poor bugger into throwing money at the club for the next thirty or so years, like 87 did for me!

This place, despite all the rows, is lovely. I hope everyone going has a brilliant day out. Bring back the win is all I'd ask. 🙂
Top fella Duffer.

Otis

Fair play to you, Duffer. 👍😎

Top poster.

duffer

Fair play to you, Duffer. 👍😎

Top poster.

Thank you mate, very kind of you guys to say so. Give it a day or two though, and I'll be banging on about something random and boring everyone rigid again. 😂

Hope everyone is having a great time down there - stay hydrated! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread