Thread for those looking for final tickets (1 Viewer)

curly_tom

I’ll also put my name down for 1 or 2 if possible. I haven’t been able to go much this season so don’t have points. I’m coming back from France on Tuesday (I was anyway) and would love to go. I’ll try on Monday but if anyone is in a position to help that would be great. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sorted now, good luck everyone

Deity

I have 2 adult tickets category 1, 2 young adult tickets category 2, and a category 1 old age concession ticket that I have for sale at face value.

A mix up in communication means I ended up with 10 not 5.

please dm for details
Thank you for the various messages people. I have had to wait for a few friends to confirm they had tickets.

I still have the tickets, and still only want face value but ideally I’m looking to sell them all not just the 2 adult tickets.

please message if you are interested beyond simply the 2 adult tickets ?

BIGFILL

Thank you for the various messages people. I have had to wait for a few friends to confirm they had tickets.

I still have the tickets, and still only want face value but ideally I’m looking to sell them all not just the 2 adult tickets.

please message if you are interested beyond simply the 2 adult

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rhino1002

Am I being a bit naive but all tickets are being sent by email and haven't been sent out yet
How can tickets be resold when they don't exist yet
Equally dozens of the emailed tickets can be printed on a home printer and then it would be the first one to get there and use them
After that all other tickets would be no good
Am I missing something here

Last edited:

lacesoutdom

Ok, ive tried today, and im continuing to try, anyone that has two adults (or one adult, one concession) please let me know. Any price. thanks

Hoofhearted

Didn't manage to get any in the farce of a ticketmaster qué! I still need An adult and 2 junior tickets, any help gratefully received, I'm desperate to take my kids to the game.

BooCCFC87

I got through at 10.12 this morning so 2 minutes off 😭I know it’s a big ask but looking for one adult and one child if any around, make my sons year

CovLis86

Got in at 10.10am 1485th in queue but no luck.

Looking for an adult and a senior. (or 2 adults of course)

Appreciate chances are slim but don't ask and all that.

SkyblueSussex

hi - I’d be interested in 1 adult and 1 young adult if they are still available?
Thanks

Skyblue_LDN

are these still available?

olderskyblue

Still require 2 adult tickets if any available, thanks (no longer required)

Last edited:

Peter Billing

Still desperately looking for 2 spares, for me and my boy, don't care where in the stadium. Incredibly stressful experience trying so far. Can be in London at short notice. Will be eternally grateful if I can make it happen. PM me and i'll send my number.

Last edited:
I didn't manage to get a ticket for myself or my daughter this morning so I'm still after 1 adult and 1 junior ticket if available please. If an extra adult ticket is available I will also take that. Please message me if anyone has these available. Many thanks in advance.

Looking for 2 adult tickets and based in London, havent had a season ticket since moving away hence didn’t qualify!

is there any chance of further releases given how many are reserved for corporate and surely cov luton won’t appeal to neutrals?!
Hoping resale ticket prices come down last minute..i’d pay up to £100 each..

Skyblueweeman

FB post, just now on CCFC latest FB Post. Someone offering two tickets as they can't make now.

Quick! Someone can get them!

pipkin73

Can't afford to go, even if a ticket was gifted i could not afford to lose the money i will get from working during the weekend, plus beers, food, accommodation etc.... but i have a friend who's daughter wants to go (adult, just) and missed out.

She calls me her Uncle as me and her Mum have been so close for over 30 years now and during Covid sent me money to help me survive (on her credit card).

She buys the kit for her son every year and like thousands of others would like to go to the game.

If anyone can help out, she will meet you and pay for the ticket, not after a freebie but her being there would be almost as good as me as the next time she is out here i will hear all the stories etc and help me feel like i was there.

I know i've left it late but she only told me tonight she missed out, if anyone can help please pm me and i will get her to contact you back.

Long shot i know and if no one can help then fine, whatever PUSB (guess what Luton) we will never lose.

Pezza

I'm flying back for the game (from Copenhagen where I live), will be going with family but my best mate hasn't been able to get a ticket, neither has another family member. If anyone knows of 1 or 2 going, happy to pay decent price! Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread