Thread for those looking for final tickets (1 Viewer)

Otis

Remember ” swap shop” on Saturday morning, I’ve got a scalextric and kerplunk i‘m willing to part with
for 1 adult ticket
Yeah, but these days, with all the desire to get to this game, it would be "I've got a wife, three kids and an old, beat up BMW. After you've finished with it, I would like the BMW back please."

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I will add my name to the list. My son and I only been to 3 games this season (plastic) but would very much like us all love to go to Wembley again.

Obviously will try on Monday but not holding my breath. Being based in Bedfordshire would make it all the sweeter beating the local club.

Would be 2 adult tickets
Never class youself as a plastic ignore certain ones on here. Were'll fans

Harry Krishner

Extrapolating from the first two days' sales (25,000 on Thursday, 5,000 on Friday), means 1,000 sold today (Saturday) and 200 on Sunday. So there should be approx. 5,037 going on sale on Monday morning.

Possibly.

Hoofhearted

Am I right in thinking that the only season tickets available at the minute are the Premier package ones? I want to get family zone season tickets for me and the kids and was hoping that would get me in line for Wembley tickets. I've been to 18 home games this season and I've either paid on the gate or used the vouchers from my friends season tickets for the family, so I don't have enough points to buy that way! It's heartbreaking this!

hill83

Am I right in thinking that the only season tickets available at the minute are the Premier package ones? I want to get family zone season tickets for me and the kids and was hoping that would get me in line for Wembley tickets. I've been to 18 home games this season and I've either paid on the gate or used the vouchers from my friends season tickets for the family, so I don't have enough points to buy that way! It's heartbreaking this!

Family zone was pretty much gone by 10:30am first day from what I could tell.

Hoofhearted

Family zone was pretty much gone by 10:30am first day from what I could tell.
I meant family zone at the CBS for a season ticket? It shows on the website as mostly available but you can only buy premier package prices. I know people have bought premier season tickets and then been given the go ahead to get Wembley tickets

hill83

I meant family zone at the CBS for a season ticket? It shows on the website as mostly available but you can only buy premier package prices. I know people have bought premier season tickets and then been given the go ahead to get Wembley tickets

Ah got you. They aren’t on sale yet.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I don't have any spare tickets but would have thought it would help if when people asking for some and getting them posted that they no longer need them.Would make it easier those trying to help you.

curly_tom

I’ll also put my name down for 1 or 2 if possible. I haven’t been able to go much this season so don’t have points. I’m coming back from France on Tuesday (I was anyway) and would love to go. I’ll try on Monday but if anyone is in a position to help that would be great. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curly_tom

I’ll also put my name down for 1 or 2 if possible. I haven’t been able to go much this season so don’t have points. I’m coming back from France on Tuesday (I was anyway) and would love to go. I’ll try on Monday but if anyone is in a position to help that would be great. Thanks.

adamcov

Broken record but I need two adults for me and my son unless I get lucky in the draw tomorrow. Any help appreciated can travel to pick up!!

lacesoutdom

Still looking for two adult, (one for me, one for my old man so will take consession too!) willing to pay anything for them. Thanks all

Skyblue_LDN

From those who bought already, is there a best time to login and join the queue? I commute to work on the tube so won’t have signal or access to WiFi until around 8:45

shmmeee

From those who bought already, is there a best time to login and join the queue? I commute to work on the tube so won’t have signal or access to WiFi until around 8:45

An hour before ideally I reckon.

Just had a look and I think there’s about 3k tickets left. So if you’re more that far behind in the queue i reckon your chances are limited.

Fairly certain it’s IP/device based so if you join the queue before you get on the train it should keep your place (unless it gets to the front and times out before you get off the train)

Skyblue_LDN

An hour before ideally I reckon.

Just had a look and I think there’s about 3k tickets left. So if you’re more that far behind in the queue i reckon your chances are limited.

Fairly certain it’s IP/device based so if you join the queue before you get on the train it should keep your place (unless it gets to the front and times out before you get off the train)
Thanks, might need to work from home Monday 😂

olderskyblue

Still looking for 2 adult tickets please

emigdal

Coming from Israel (me & my daughter the only sky blues supporters in Israel). Hope to get 2 tomorrow on the general sale but if not would highly appreciate any help

Great_Expectations

Still hoping for two tickets for family travelling home from abroad for the final. Both regular attendees before moving away a few years ago.

If anyone can help me avoid the general sale lottery it would be appreciated!!

EalingSB

Coming from Israel (me & my daughter the only sky blues supporters in Israel). Hope to get 2 tomorrow on the general sale but if not would highly appreciate any help
I wore a Cov top running down the beach in Tel-Aviv when over there in late March.

CovBrummie94

Looking for 1 adult ticket if possible. Due to a mix up in our group one has been left ticketless and without the points to get one in general sale. Any help would be appreciated.

Looking for 1 adult ticket if possible. Due to a mix up in our group one has been left ticketless and without the points to get one in general sale. Any help would be appreciated.

Also looking for 1 adult or senior ticket(aged over 65). I live in Southampton but can get friend in Cov to collect ticket.Willing to buy any price ticket except top tier

Users who are viewing this thread