Thread for those looking for final tickets (1 Viewer)

skyblueiom

Thought I'd start a list of those looking for tickets, so it doesnt get lost in other threads. If people think this is a bad idea will remove, but we are all fans and would all like to see the team at Wembley.

So I'll start the ball rolling and would be most appreciative of those willing to help.

Thanks

sometimesDanielle

I will add my name to the list. My son and I only been to 3 games this season (plastic) but would very much like us all love to go to Wembley again.

Obviously will try on Monday but not holding my breath. Being based in Bedfordshire would make it all the sweeter beating the local club.

Would be 2 adult tickets

Bad Boy

Ticket allocation is rubbish, I can see why so many fans of top teams are unable to go to showpiece events.

siblue

Don't like to ask but I would so appreciate a couple if possible please, I pay on the gate as often as I can afford to travel from Devon,just can't imagine missing this one,I'll be eternally greatfull

Peter Billing

Yes, have been mainly buying tickets on the day from CBS this season which in hindsight was a mistake to just miss the points threshold. Looking for 3 tickets, 2 adult 1 child (8). My lad is absolutely buzzing. What a moment. What chance we might get more allocation?

Sick Boy

Yes, have been mainly buying tickets on the day from CBS this season which in hindsight was a mistake to just miss the points threshold. Looking for 3 tickets, 2 adult 1 child (8). My lad is absolutely buzzing. What a moment. What chance we might get more allocation?
We won't get allocated more.

Fidelius

Love your username! Yes we have had the same issue and I feel pretty gutted about it TBH. I wonder if there will be big screens anywhere for those of us who miss out.

mrfr

If anyone fancies grabbing an extra ticket (or two) I’ll gladly double your money and will also pop round to your house and do the hoovering. Living in Devon is a shitter when it comes to gathering points and I’m worried it’ll be sold out before general release.

Fysnkysc

If anyone fancies grabbing an extra ticket (or two) I’ll gladly double your money and will also pop round to your house and do the hoovering. Living in Devon is a shitter when it comes to gathering points and I’m worried it’ll be sold out before general release.
2nd this, I live abroad so same issue 😂

Esoterica

Also looking for 2 adult tickets, traveling over from Czech Republic. Willing to share my in-depth tactical knowledge incessantly throughout the match, or sit there in absolute silence, as you prefer. Will reluctantly also wear a naughty nurse outfit if that's the tipping point, but drawing the line at shaving my legs.

Otis

Also looking for 2 adult tickets, traveling over from Czech Republic. Willing to share my in-depth tactical knowledge incessantly throughout the match, or sit there in absolute silence, as you prefer. Will reluctantly also wear a naughty nurse outfit if that's the tipping point, but drawing the line at shaving my legs.
Just your moustache and sideburns will suffice. 👍

RegTheDonk

The old fella lives in Radford and usually gets ours, likes a bimble up to the ticket office, traditional but thinks a tablet is something you swallow. So no points lol. Will see how we get on but might be begging for 2 adults at some point.

Addi

I will be flying over from Iceland on the 27th. If anyone has a spare adult ticket I would be very willing to buy.

Getting me to the game actually matters - I may only have 30 loyalty points but every time I've traveled to attend a game over the years (thirteen times) I've never seen us lose 😉

Winny the Bish

Will potentially need a ticket for me and my Dad.

He's an ST holder but has never bought his ticket online, only in person, so has never had an eticketing account. And he's on holiday in Florida at the moment so am struggling to get his supporter number to even open up a new account (that might not work because of the May 13th deadline the club have arbitrarily stuck on)

napolimp

im sorted on the ticket front, got a mate that just bought the premier package so used that

Did they buy it just now? As I was trying to buy last night but it kept giving me a card error at check-out. I tried using multiple cards as well.

Jcap

Would appreciate 2 tickets for me and good wife - will fly in from Singapore for the game if we manage to get a ticket. Will be happy to give the kind person a nice thank you gesture 😊

Sky Blue 1987

I'm desperately looking for 1 adult and 2 kids tickets for me and my 2 boys, we weren't able to get season tickets this year due to work commitments. They will be absolutely gutted if they can't go and I really don't think many tickets will make general sale 😔 sadly we only have 50 points each on our online accounts too

lord_garrincha

Will potentially need a ticket for me and my Dad.

He's an ST holder but has never bought his ticket online, only in person, so has never had an eticketing account. And he's on holiday in Florida at the moment so am struggling to get his supporter number to even open up a new account (that might not work because of the May 13th deadline the club have arbitrarily stuck on)
Regardless on whether he bought them in the shop (the person in the shop will put the details on the system), if he is a ST holder, he has an existing supporter number and priority.

Winny the Bish

Regardless on whether he bought them in the shop (the person in the shop will put the details on the system), if he is a ST holder, he has an existing supporter number and priority.
It's the Eticketing account activation that has me worried:

"fans must have an existing account created before 13th May"

lord_garrincha

It's the Eticketing account activation that has me worried:

"fans must have an existing account created before 13th May"
But I would be on their case quick via email or the phone number that ends in 2335 (if that still takes you direct to the club ticket office)... They will probably request surname & postcode to give the number.

Users who are viewing this thread