Thorn should resign now (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Every one likes to make speculation. I still think there will be a budget, though when that is slated for is a little difficult to say until ongoing talks and a deal is reached. 60 days is just a maybe. Mean time I would imagine a partial budget is forth coming if and when it becomes a necessity. After all the council want to see SISU's commitment to the football club ensured and watching how they perform this task while under negotiations will be an interesting observation...

Grendel

Oh ffs. grow up, will you?!?

Unfortunately my view on this is opposed to yours as I don't know but say Caroline flynts view on ecology compared to the charming Nigel farage.

However this does not make my view any less relevant. I have viewed thorns relationship with sisu as an unholy alliance. Neither can survive without the other. They are intrinsic and they depend on each other.

Sisu have had a lamantable approach to the team since the start of last season. No manager would tolerate it. Thorn did. Not only that he made stupid claims regarding the teams capabilities. His interviews are almost folklore. They make some of the comments made by other sportsmen such as John

Grendel

Unfortunately my view on this is opposed to yours as I don't know but say Caroline flynts view on ecology compared to the charming Nigel farage.

However this does not make my view any less relevant. I have viewed thorns relationship with sisu as an unholy alliance. Neither can survive without the other. They are intrinsic and they depend on each other.

Sisu have had a lamantable approach to the team since the start of last season. No manager would tolerate it. Thorn did. Not only that he made stupid claims regarding the teams capabilities. His interviews are almost folklore. They make some of the comments made by other sportsmen such as John terry and bernie eccleston as almost sensible (I slightly exaggerate for effect).

Thorn is a sisu man. He protests in a WwF sort of way as instructed by his employers but dont be fooled. He is in on it. He is part of it. He is the human shield of sisu.

P.S apologies if this is fragmented in 2 parts. I am trying to impress some clients by wearing contact lenses so I have an issue with short sight v long sight and on an I Phone. I make sisu look professional.

wingy

Every one likes to make speculation. I still think there will be a budget, though when that is slated for is a little difficult to say until ongoing talks and a deal is reached. 60 days is just a maybe. Mean time I would imagine a partial budget is forth coming if and when it becomes a necessity. After all the council want to see SISU's commitment to the football club ensured and watching how they perform this task while under negotiations will be an interesting observation...
So with holding rent and failing to file accounts when due and no budget set whilst in embargo under a charge/ debenture is no signal of Sisu's committment to this football club,just substitute negotiation for hostage and we're on the same hymn sheet.

wingy

Sisu have had a lamantable approach to the team since the start of last season. No manager would tolerate it. Thorn did. Not only that he made stupid claims regarding the teams capabilities. His interviews are almost folklore. They make some of the comments made by other sportsmen such as John terry and bernie eccleston as almost sensible (I slightly exaggerate for effect).

Thorn is a sisu man. He protests in a WwF sort of way as instructed by his employers but dont be fooled. He is in on it. He is part of it. He is the human shield of sisu.

P.S apologies if this is fragmented in 2 parts. I am trying to impress some clients by wearing contact lenses so I have an issue with short sight v long sight and on an I Phone. I make sisu look professional.
You can ge the equivilant of Variofocals you know ,regular vision in one eye ,reading for the other .

Grendel

Otis

I would at least like to see AT threaten to resign and for Harrison and Carsley to both say they don't want the job.

Be interesting to see what the board do then. They can't afford to bring anyone else in and surely no-one would come with no budget at all to be had.

AT did say he would only stay on if they backed him. Seems clear that this isn't going to happen.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I'm sure that's all true. But how do you square it with Fishers "there will be a budget similar to last seasons...SISU know they have made mistakes and cut too far". I mean, I'm pretty certain that he was just lying so he could finish the interview and go home, but in any other business-or at most other clubs-he simply wouldn't get away with such bare-faced contradictions.

I will be kind and say that at the time he said it he was somewhat mistaken :thinking about:

ccfcchris

Roland Nilsson (2001–2002)
Steve Ogrizovic & Trevor Peake (caretakers) (2002)
Gary McAllister (2002–2003)
Eric Black (2003–2004)
Steve Ogrizovic (caretaker) (2004)
Peter Reid (2004–2005)
Adrian Heath (caretaker) (2005)
Micky Adams (2005–2007)
Adrian Heath (caretaker) (2007)
Iain Dowie (2007–2008)
Frankie Bunn & John Harbin (caretakers) (2008)
Chris Coleman (2008–2010)
Aidy Boothroyd (2010–2011)
Steve Harrison & Andy Thorn (caretakers) (2011)
Andy Thorn (2011–)

CCFC123

I expect thorn to resign after it has been confirmed he cant bring in the players he want after the 30th June.

Grendel

I expect thorn to resign after it has been confirmed he cant bring in the players he want after the 30th June.

Nah he'll stay - he loves the place.

Astute

no chance will thorn get a 1m-ish...all his signing will be freebies..i actually think we will be even more shit than this season....

I said -1m. That is minus 1m after selling Keogh and anyone else that SISU can get money for.

Users who are viewing this thread