Thorn likely to be sacked today (1 Viewer)

CCFC123

I see Warnock is linked with Leeds, what a match!

One of the most obnoxious managers in football with easily the most obnoxious club, chairman and set of fans.

In fact I'm not sure Warnock is obnoxious enough for them. Grayson always came across as being just like the rest of them, dour and morose, blinkered and belligerent.

I had a Op's V.P. at the place I worked years ago from Leeds who attended there games. By far the most boring, dour, patranising, self centred, idle, worm like bastard I have ever known. Was a complete jelly fish. Lived in Nuneaton after moving down here if I remember correct and hated everything about CCFC and the local area. Never wanted to talk about football unless it was about there fuckin support and how there the biggest thing in football since smashed potato.

I fuckin hate Leeds now...

If Thorn gets the sack then we deserve to go down. It's a miracle that he's even managed to muster a team spirit.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he'd be the first manager to be sacked at City despite having the support of the dressing room since Black.

Grendel

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he'd be the first manager to be sacked at City despite having the support of the dressing room since Black.

Correct me if I'm wrong but no players ever publicly criticize the manager in public. Your statement is as always devoid of any facts. I'll give you some facts. We are bottom of the league. We have the worst away record in England. Fact is managers with such excellent records get the sack don't they? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nonleagueherewecome

Well, this proved well-founded, then! :facepalm:

Maybe try again on Monday? :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread