Thorn: Has Jennings on trial. (1 Viewer)

kg82

Thats interesting. Nothing for nearly 3 weeks then he's at the game. Definitely sound like they were waiting to get rid of Deegan.

Nonleagueherewecome

Reckon he's had a knock.

Nonleagueherewecome

Or midfielders as midfielders? :eek:

WeWillBeBack

Get rid of carazine and get a New striker, Billy paynter would be the perfect striker we're looking for but I think he's on trial with a champ club.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nah, he was truly loathed at Leeds, lets not get the Paynter in.

ccfcway

Is that all you can say???And where was he

sorry Lord, didnt realise i needed to say more

well, he was at the match today, and he was on trial for us a couple of weeks ago. He is Rooneys mate as they grew up near each other in Liverpool. His dad follows Everton, and his favourite drink is Carlesberg. At the age of 9, he was given a Raleigh bike for christmas, but it got stolen from his estate. I believe his pre match meal of choice is beans on toast, and his favourite tv programme was "celebrity love island". His uncle is Bob Carolgees (him of spit the dog fame) and when he was a kid, he used to help out in his flower shop in frodsham...

Hope that helps ?. Need anymore ?

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

BigCsCheesyGrin

sorry Lord, didnt realise i needed to say more

well, he was at the match today, and he was on trial for us a couple of weeks ago. He is Rooneys mate as they grew up near each other in Liverpool. His dad follows Everton, and his favourite drink is Carlesberg. At the age of 9, he was given a Raleigh bike for christmas, but it got stolen from his estate. I believe his pre match meal of choice is beans on toast, and his favourite tv programme was "celebrity love island". His uncle is Bob Carolgees (him of spit the dog fame) and when he was a kid, he used to help out in his flower shop in frodsham...

Hope that helps ?. Need anymore ?

Hilarious...Glad im not the only one who liked celebrity love island. Thanks for cheering me up!

Nonleagueherewecome

well, part of that sentence is true !

"Him of spit the dog fame". Dang, shame, could have got on well with Clarke's cat..

Users who are viewing this thread