This Week (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Just catching up on the fun and games on twitter. Seems Gilbert thinks Wasps are perfectly right to ask the club to cover any financial costs!

RegTheDonk

Just catching up on the fun and games on twitter. Seems Gilbert thinks Wasps are perfectly right to ask the club to cover any financial costs!

What a cock Gilbert is turning out to be. Is he a freelancer or on the books at the BBC as I seriously think his impartiality is questionable.

To the actual dilemma, how can wasps ask for this? It's like the bloke who burgled your house asking you to do his porridge if he goes down.

Reactions: vow

chiefdave

To the actual dilemma, how can wasps ask for this? It's like the bloke who burgled your house asking you to do his porridge if he goes down.
Its a joke isn't it. Nobody in their right mind would think that was in any way reasonable but a large chunk of our local media just parrots it out unquestioningly.

The line from Gilbert and the Telegraph editor now is that they just put out facts and leave people to make up their own mind. Anyone can see that is rubbish. The tone of all the coverage is very one sided before you even consider the misleading clickbait headlines and tweets.

hill83

What a cock Gilbert is turning out to be

Turning out to be?

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Its a joke isn't it. Nobody in their right mind would think that was in any way reasonable but a large chunk of our local media just parrots it out unquestioningly.

The line from Gilbert and the Telegraph editor now is that they just put out facts and leave people to make up their own mind. Anyone can see that is rubbish. The tone of all the coverage is very one sided before you even consider the misleading clickbait headlines and tweets.
Ha the editor who knows absolutely nothing every time he tries to pipe up?

Nick

Administrator
He used to post on LAST, I always thought he came across as a bit of a twat. Sure he lived in Vietnam or somewhere, like Jimmy Hills Chin it's convenient to parrot NOPM living thousands of miles away.

I don't get how they go years and forget they support CCFC. Not even a retweet of "We are promoted" when we win the playoffs or a mention but straight in to say they support the council or wasps.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I don't get how they go years and forget they support CCFC. Not even a retweet of "We are promoted" when we win the playoffs or a mention but straight in to say they support the council or wasps.
I'd love to find out how many season tickets we sold in 1967 or even if season tickets were a thing then!

ajsccfc

I used to love going to the reserve games at HR in the early 90s. In the main stand so felt a bit posh, getting to see Willie Boland almost kill someone on a bi-weekly basis.

Users who are viewing this thread