This Week (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Nick if it's not too much of a ballache, if you come across any of these weird tweets from these accounts could you create a thread for them? Might be helpful for those on here who don't have twitter/can't use it whilst at work to view what's being said. Cheers.

Login on Twitter
@LiesReid (a parody of a journo) (@liesreid) | Twitter
Login on Twitter
Login on Twitter

None of them will have ever mentioned a match ever. All pipe up at the same time pushing the same lines towards the same people. They haven't got the memo at how obvious they are.

Sbarcher

If I get caught breaking the law and robbing a bank, do you think the authorities would accept an upfront indemnity just in case I balls it up?

Reactions: vow

ccfchoi87

This was where the indemnity part was first mentioned that Gilbert is looking for and is blatantly ignoring it because of the source (I assume you already know this Nick and you’re just playing with him)

OffenhamSkyBlue

Thanks for that - be interesting to see how’s he spins it?

SG: "I’m not here to give opinions Ian. I’ll let others do that. No side will comment publicly on specifics. If they did they’d be breaching the NDA they all signed"

Me: "Can you ask Wasps how they consider "the ball is in CCFC's court", please?"

SG: "They won't give specifics of any possible solution due to the NDA. That's the official position. I can't make them tell me any more I'm afraid"

Nick

Administrator

This was where the indemnity part was first mentioned that Gilbert is looking for and is blatantly ignoring it because of the source (I assume you already know this Nick and you’re just playing with him)

It's pretty obvious he is leading up to something, pushing things a certain way and trying to drop little hints. It was mentioned last week which is obviously from the CCFC or SISU side that Wasps want that. It's the same as when things have happened in the past, lined up with all of the random accounts trying to lead things and discredit anybody who says things first.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Maybe he doesn't read Les's Twitter feed in case he encounters someone expressing an opinion!

chiefdave

His bias for Wasps is bordering on the embarrassing. Could he be more obvious? Yet again asking the wrong questions on purpose.
Funny how when challenged he’s said it’s not for him to give an opinion. What is suggesting CCFC cover any future financial implication for Wasps if not his opinion?

Nick

Administrator
Funny how when challenged he’s said it’s not for him to give an opinion. What is suggesting CCFC cover any future financial implication for Wasps if not his opinion?

"Not here to give my opinion"
"Wasps can't comment due to NDA"

So what is:

"Wasps don't seem against coming back if Sisu can suggest a way forward."

It's either opinion or Wasps commenting on it.

SkyBlueCRJ

It's also a ridiculous one, and he's clearly tweeted that to get a reaction. Does he think our fanbase are thick and don't do any digging whatsoever? SISU rejecting Wasps' indemnity request is a foregone conclusion. No one in their right mind would do that - and if they do agree to Wasps' terms you'd bet your house on the fact there's a hidden agenda behind it.

Liquid Gold

"Not here to give my opinion"
"Wasps can't comment due to NDA"

So what is:

"Wasps don't seem against coming back if Sisu can suggest a way forward."

It's either opinion or Wasps commenting on it.
Put that to him. A few people on at him there letting him tie him up in knots.

Nick

Administrator
It's also a ridiculous one, and he's clearly tweeted that to get a reaction. Does he think our fanbase are thick and don't do any digging whatsoever? SISU rejecting Wasps' indemnity request is a foregone conclusion. No one in their right mind would do that - and if they do agree to Wasps' terms you'd bet your house on the fact there's a hidden agenda behind it.

He relies on our fanbase not doing any digging.

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
It's not even just a Tweet - it was published in a newspaper, FFS!

WASPS have returned to threats to kick out Coventry City from the Ricoh Arena ground built for it amid confidential talks – unless its owner protects the rugby club from any potential damages resulting from a complaint to the European Commission.

Nick

Administrator
He clearly has a very high opinion of himself if he genuinely believes that.

He does have people liking his comment saying that I made up the stuff about Wasps wanting indemnity after all...

It's no different to what all of those strange Twitter accounts have been trying to do.

Nick

Administrator
People (mainly wasps fans) are still piping up in reply to me pointing it out to Simon.

It makes you wonder how they get up in the morning.

Covkid1968#

Young-ish, thin-ish, beard, very dark hair?

If so, they were taking the pictures!
The guy who carefully folded the flag away and left with the young lad. The guy holding the flag told me and Irish Sky Blue he wasn’t on SBT so he might be PSB but I don’t think so......

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He will know full well, he just wants to mislead people.

I am not sure why he is so eager to push that it has been made up. That's telling in it's self.

I think it's time...

giphy.gif

theferret

He's now saying Les Reid has blocked him on twitter so he genuinely had no idea and still can't find the article. What a circus.

chiefdave

Users who are viewing this thread