This team will be better than the 22/23 team (3 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

Good to see some heartwarming optimism from you all 💙💙💙
I presume you've changed your minds about our players that you took the piss out of and abused. Or maybe it's just the season of goodwill?
Must admit was flabbergasted about paying £8M Haji Wright. (Still am tbf) Was more about the Sum of money we spent on him and what we were seeing on the pitch i still question the correlation. Which pretty much went against our supposed model.

Was very positive About Simms from outset and others.

alexccfc99

I think we are bubbling away under the radar a bit - A misconception amongst other fans we are shite cause of our poor run a few weeks ago, suits me down to the ground

For what it’s worth I think we’ll finish anywhere between 10th and 14th not troubling either end of the table, would like us to get a few games deeper in the cup as a result

I’m quietly very confident about next season after this side has had a season together and a few more additions thrown in

Macca

All depends on whether we keep our best players at the end of the season. That’s the key as usual.

If we sell the best ones and need to gel again then it becomes another transition season

TomRad85

All depends on whether we keep our best players at the end of the season. That’s the key as usual.

If we sell the best ones and need to gel again then it becomes another transition season
I think all the ones you'd want to keep aside from O'Hare are on long contracts aren't they? At least the ball is in our court for the first time ever.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Macca

I think all the ones you'd want to keep aside from O'Hare are on long contracts aren't they? At least the ball is in our court for the first time ever.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

They are but counts for little if someone wants them. We need a stable team for 3 seasons for me

Calista

Must admit was flabbergasted about paying £8M Haji Wright. (Still am tbf) Was more about the Sum of money we spent on him and what we were seeing on the pitch i still question the correlation. Which pretty much went against our supposed model.

Was very positive About Simms from outset and others.
Fair enough, no problem with reasoned criticism.

Calista

[Alexccfc99 said]
For what it’s worth I think we’ll finish anywhere between 10th and 14th not troubling either end of the table.
=====
Very fine lines between mid table and the playoffs. 10th last year was 3 points away from making it. I'd say half the division, hopefully including us, will be in with a shout right until the tail end of the season.

Mucca Mad Boys

I think the mix of overseas players that were brought in (USA, Japan, Netherlands) were an attempt as widening the club's global audience to attract more money as much as the actual talent involved.

I don’t think the players signed are of a high enough profile to make a difference to be honest.

The single biggest thing that would widen our global audience is promotion to the Premiership.

Last edited:

Grendel

Below, September 23 private message. Still waiting to get what I deserve? My life's actually improved in the last 3 months since he cast this weird voodoo.

Convinced it's a 5 year old child with above average vocabulary, as the alternative is a seriously unhinged fully grown baby man.

View attachment 32893

You have made fun of his acknowledged mental health issues to be fair

Also I’ve had far worse than that and haven’t seen fit to stick them on here

Matt smith

Doubt if it will survive a couple of bad results, some unlucky misses or a few misplaced passes though.
You know me so well

Must admit haji is starting to prove wrong, but need to see this form last couple of games consistently

against saints he was superb

Greggs

Fair enough, no problem with reasoned criticism.
Who are you to make the rules and decide how people react? Nothing that was said was illegal, so mind your own business and stop being such so fragile.

Greggs

Pretty sure I haven't, but happy to be proven wrong. Plus, claiming depression and then verbally abusing people.... OK.

🤷‍♂️ Do you want a medal?
You did. What has my mental health got to do with me criticising professional entertainers? You really ate a boring, horrible man.

Greggs

Below, September 23 private message. Still waiting to get what I deserve? My life's actually improved in the last 3 months since he cast this weird voodoo.

Convinced it's a 5 year old child with above average vocabulary, as the alternative is a seriously unhinged fully grown baby man.

View attachment 32893
You got that message because you openly mocked me after I talked about a tough time I was having. You're a scumbag, a boring scumbag.

Each of you, taking daily opportunities to name call, threatening and belittle, are boring (in my humble opinion). It is meant to be a football forum for fellow fans of Coventry City. But all the threads I can be bothered to cast an eye over which have been updated recently are now devoted to little bouts of infighting. It is complete bullshit (in my eyes, at least), no idea what any if you get out if it.

I haven't posted in years, because there was a similar feel at that time, as I recall. But would cast another eye over the place more recently, because it is nice to hear fellow fans' opinions, whether I agree or not. Back out again and deleting my profile (before someone can't resist telling me that it is my option to do so and I won't be missed... of course I won't, haven't posted in years).

Run in to Christmas, people with their own shit going on... if you are a grown adult who relishes or simply can't help getting embroiled in this, just pause, take a breath and think about things before you post. Remember what the forum is meant to be for and, ideally, stop hijacking it with this... unless you can say that the arguments, name calling and threats add to your day, in which case crack on and let all the football discussion die a slow death.

Greggs

🤷‍♂️ Doesn't bother me. I just feel sorry for you.
Bullshit! If you spoke to people in the real world like you do on here you'd regularly get your face smashed in. You're a fucking coward, typical internet tough guy hiding behind a spunky phone screen. I feel sorry for you.

napolimp

Bullshit! If you spoke to people in the real world like you do on here you'd regularly get your face smashed in. You're a fucking coward, typical internet tough guy hiding behind a spunky phone screen. I feel sorry for you.

Just wow. 👌

mmttww

Sleep Yawn GIF

Users who are viewing this thread