This team will be better than the 22/23 team (3 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

With 5 games in 14 days.

This is where squad depth is going to tell and will seperate the men from the boys in the league, after this point.

We are looking healthy.

Those with less quality in their squad will really struggle.

Saddlebrains

With 5 games in 14 days.

This is where squad depth is going to tell and will seperate the men from the boys in the league, after this point.

We are looking healthy.

Agreed

And the fact we're going into the festive run in with literally a fully fit squad to choose from for the first time in decades i can see us picking up some points

Sky Blue Harry H

Unashamedly stolen from a Millwall forum, but did make me chuckle (I had to read it twice!)

Read a quote this morning from the Albanian Prime Minister “next year will be worse than this year, but better than the one after”

Warwickhunt

Good results are always going to help with morale, as is a player returning from a serious injury. If it's also true that the management decided to prevent the usual going on holiday during the international break that will also have helped with the cohesion.

Definitely interested to see what we do in central midfield next month assuming it's not raiding Barnsley again
think where Barnsley could be if they had hung onto their players?

Calista

Have watched loads of teams this season and try to compare our forwards to theirs. Not many better than Wright.

We are looking healthy.

Agreed

And the fact we're going into the festive run in with literally a fully fit squad to choose from for the first time in decades i can see us picking up some points
Good to see some heartwarming optimism from you all 💙💙💙
I presume you've changed your minds about our players that you took the piss out of and abused. Or maybe it's just the season of goodwill?

Greggs

Good to see some heartwarming optimism from you all 💙💙💙
I presume you've changed your minds about our players that you took the piss out of and abused. Or maybe it's just the season of goodwill?
You should be thanking me. My motivational comments have made them turn it around, just like they did with Marc McWankty.

Greggs

Donkey pics, 'Turd', 'Useless c***' etc.
They all seem a lot more like abuse than support to me?
Evidence, these accusations are ridiculous. Get a life you fucking dork.

Great_Expectations

Bit late to the party but fully agree.

The strength in depth has significantly improved and I feel we have better footballers this season too.

We are missing the two standouts from last year and don’t have anyone at their level who can single handedly drag us to a win when needed. But neither Hamer or Vik did that immediately, so who’s to say someone won’t emerge (and we possibly have someone who can already do that once fully fit in COH) and the fact we can make positive changes from the bench means that isn’t as big a requirement as last year.

Said it on a few other threads, but a big CM signing in Jan and we’ve got an exciting second half ahead.

baldy

Haha what a wimpy post - I don’t think even the players would give as much of a shit as you do about this ‘abuse’ - man up

Boicey

Bit late to the party but fully agree.

The strength in depth has significantly improved and I feel we have better footballers this season too.

We are missing the two standouts from last year and don’t have anyone at their level who can single handedly drag us to a win when needed. But neither Hamer or Vik did that immediately, so who’s to say someone won’t emerge (and we possibly have someone who can already do that once fully fit in COH) and the fact we can make positive changes from the bench means that isn’t as big a requirement as last year.

Said it on a few other threads, but a big CM signing in Jan and we’ve got an exciting second half ahead.
So you think Wright and Simms will really start to bang quite a few goals in real soon?
If not who’s gonna score 10+?

David O'Day

Haha what a wimpy post - I don’t think even the players would give as much of a shit as you do about this ‘abuse’ - man up
Also forgive me if I am wrong but isn't Calista female which makes the "man up" nonsense even more stupid.

napolimp

@Greggs says players should be able to take abuse, and then has a complete emotional meltdown upon receiving what barely constitutes a negative comment. Most unstable poster on the forum. Quite funny to watch such a raving lunatic in real time.

Greggs

@Greggs says players should be able to take abuse, and then has a complete emotional meltdown upon receiving what barely constitutes a negative comment. Most unstable poster on the forum. Quite funny to watch such a raving lunatic in real time.
Better than being the most boring. Bravo.

Calista

Presumably you know of some reason why young players shouldn’t be treated with the same decency as other people. I recall Bobby Gould was badly affected by poison pen letters some fans wrote in the 60s because he’d missed some chances. I guess he just needed to man up.

Anyway, as I said there have been some heartwarming recent U-turns from crass insults to gushing support LOL

Greggs

Presumably you know of some reason why young players shouldn’t be treated with the same decency as other people. I recall Bobby Gould was badly affected by poison pen letters some fans wrote in the 60s because he’d missed some chances. I guess he just needed to man up.

Anyway, as I said there have been some heartwarming recent U-turns from crass insults to gushing support LOL
Scratch Donkey GIF by Gasoline And Us

napolimp

wait till he tries to offer you out for a fight

place is nicer when you have him on ignore

Below, September 23 private message. Still waiting to get what I deserve? My life's actually improved in the last 3 months since he cast this weird voodoo.

Convinced it's a 5 year old child with above average vocabulary, as the alternative is a seriously unhinged fully grown baby man.

1703107700262.png

• Wow
Reactions: PVA

itsabuzzard

There has been a remarkable volte-face regarding our strike force.

Users who are viewing this thread