Things that don't happen nowadays (2 Viewers)

PVA

New signings being introduced on the pitch before a game or at half time.

Bonus points if they're holding up a scarf.

Super bonus points for doing a few keepy ups.

djr8369

Goalkeepers wearing hats when the sun is blinding them (watching Ben Wilson holding his hand up to shield his eyes in games used to annoy me - put a fecking cap on son, problem solved), Was convinced he'd end up conceding as a result of losing sight of the flight of the ball.
Didn’t Moore wear a cap last season?

djr8369

Goalkeepers wearing hats when the sun is blinding them (watching Ben Wilson holding his hand up to shield his eyes in games used to annoy me - put a fecking cap on son, problem solved), Was convinced he'd end up conceding as a result of losing sight of the flight of the ball.
Goalkeepers wearing tracksuit bottoms.

Martin180

Shirts covered in deep heat and them stupid nose plaster things that were supposed to make your nostrils open wider

Chris1987

Paying on the gate and a dodgy turnstile operator letting 2 through on the terraces for a discount and pocketing the profit

DannyThomas_1981

A rational debate on SBT that doesn't immediately escalate into threats of taking it onto the cobbles, I know who you are you f....g dwarf and litigation.

Ashdown

Brown footballs
Tight shorts
Players with Long hair plus moustaches
Terraces swirling
Cigarette smoke
Pens with metal fencing
Skinheads
Lock outs

Esoterica

Uncle Derek collapsing at at your 21st birthday party and the hospital staff discovering he was wearing a pair of ladies knickers.

Sky Blue Harry H

Uncle Derek collapsing at at your 21st birthday party and the hospital staff discovering he was wearing a pair of ladies knickers.
Are we related ? :unsure: After he passed away, upon opening his safe, my suspicions were confirmed 😬 (still loved the guy, R.I.P.)

Users who are viewing this thread