Things that annoy you (26 Viewers)

BodicoteSkyBlue

Why are all new phones fucking massive?

It appears only apple make a phone without a HUGE screen...... but I'm android native so not buying that overpriced incompatible shite.....
Snap! Just been given a new work phone, Samsung A23. Stupid size, never gonna fit comfortably in my overalls pockets.

SkyBlueSoul

Why are all new phones fucking massive?

It appears only apple make a phone without a HUGE screen...... but I'm android native so not buying that overpriced incompatible shite.....

Snap! Just been given a new work phone, Samsung A23. Stupid size, never gonna fit comfortably in my overalls pockets.
Same here. Got to work today and was handed an iphone 15 Plus, need two hands to use it. Gone up from an SE as well so it feels even bigger than it might. Can't complain with a free phone but it's just unnecessary.

Nuskyblue

AI descriptions on eBay, and the morons who use them seemingly oblivious to the fact they say nothing, and every one is the fucking same.
Ohh the penny has dropped.

I thought some of the descriptions for second hand bikes on ebay were a bit florid...

How lazy have you got to be to not write a short concise description of something!

shmmeee

Doesn’t eBay offer AI as an option? I don’t really use it but sure I saw something. It’s coming to word and outlook too so get used to it 😬

OffenhamSkyBlue

Also, the length of time it takes Mrs Wisdom to load the dishwasher - 20 minutes and counting. What is she actually doing?!?
Doesn't matter how long she takes, i'm guessing she will still have stuff stacked every which way, with a wooden spoon or something to stop the spray arms rotating and you'll have to redo it all in the morning!

olderskyblue

Looking at my watch to check the time, and within 10 secs, the wife asks me what the time is, and I have to check the watch again….

OffenhamSkyBlue

Looking at my watch to check the time, and within 10 secs, the wife asks me what the time is, and I have to check the watch again….
I have a colleague who looks at his watch whenever we discuss anything to do with time (meetings, visitors, etc).
Me: When can we fit that in, Chris?
Chris: (looks at watch) Maybe the 29th?

Always makes me chuckle (inwardly).

He also drives a Tesla.

ProfessorbyGrace

People who get so weird about what door you go to/deliver to, especially at night when it's pitch black.
Read that back to yourself, one more time. Then you will have answered your own annoyance. 🤣

ccfc922

Read that back to yourself, one more time. Then you will have answered your own annoyance. 🤣

If I walk up a drive way, I'm going to first door I see. Not your hidden entrance round the side of your gaff 🤷‍♂️

Also add to that, people who don't number their house clearly/at all but want Amazon dropping round all the time.

ProfessorbyGrace

If I walk up a drive way, I'm going to first door I see. Not your hidden entrance round the side of your gaff 🤷‍♂️

Also add to that, people who don't number their house clearly/at all but want Amazon dropping round all the time.
Ah, I get you now. Clearly I didn’t, before.

Blind-Faith

As someone who used to deliver for Amazon, I was never bothered about houses without numbers on the outside.

Now it really really pisses me off and I haven’t worked for them for 5 years 😂

SkyBlueSoul

Presumably you adhered to their company policy of just lobbing them in any old front garden, irrespective of the number?? 🤣
I'm in a block of 12 flats and they ring everyone's intercom buzzer one after the other. Whoever answers or opens the door first gets handed the parcel regardless of whether it's for them, the main thing is it's inside the building and therefore delivered.

shmmeee

Parents evening at secondary school. Dashing everywhere for 10minute appointments. There’s always one parent that seems to take 20mins that then throws out all other appointments for everyone else!

Same for teachers. When you look down the list and you’re already twenty minutes behind 😬

Users who are viewing this thread