Things that annoy you (22 Viewers)

OffenhamSkyBlue

I once complained about that to the council and they did take action.
That can work, but in most cases it is the responsibility of the landowner. Round here, Highways will write to the landowner and tell them to cut it back. If they get no response, they do the work and send the bill to the person responsible.

RedSalmon

Dead badgers by the roadside. Never ever used to see this but in the last two years or so seems to be happening all the time..

What is going on?

ajsccfc

In Italy at the moment and while I'm not one to stereotype, German tourists have to be the dippiest fuckers walking the planet.

Mcbean

Dead badgers by the roadside. Never ever used to see this but in the last two years or so seems to be happening all the time..

What is going on?
There are great many more badgers about due to restrictions in what you can do about them ( see Clarksons farm) they ain’t that quick sadly for them

JAM See

The people responsible for digging up the roads can't add seven plus seven!

Attachments

• IMG-20230806-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230806-WA0000.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 26

Blind-Faith

Every time there’s been a goal on the tv today, the commentators saying “ This is the championship! “ , yeah we know what league we’re watching dickhead

Also while we’re at it, when a player scores a goal, there more interested in dropping to there knees and pointing up to the sky and praying , rather than just celebrating with their teammates

Nick

Administrator
Every time there’s been a goal on the tv today, the commentators saying “ This is the championship! “ , yeah we know what league we’re watching dickhead

Also while we’re at it, when a player scores a goal, there more interested in dropping to there knees and pointing up to the sky and praying , rather than just celebrating with their teammates
Commentators trying to get a famous quote.

shmmeee

TBH the whole media approach to the Championship. They just don’t get what Championship fans want and think everybody is really dreaming of the PL and cares mostly about the relegated teams when actually that’s the least interesting bit of the league.

Heard someone say us going ahead was a “shock” today, we finished 6/7 places apart FFS! (depending on if you take league position or play offs).

Ian1779

TBH the whole media approach to the Championship. They just don’t get what Championship fans want and think everybody is really dreaming of the PL and cares mostly about the relegated teams when actually that’s the least interesting bit of the league.

Heard someone say us going ahead was a “shock” today, we finished 6/7 places apart FFS! (depending on if you take league position or play offs).
I listened to the game in the car on the way to Scotland on Talksport. The amount of basic errors the commentators made about us alone (Allen could come on in the 2nd half and support Hamer was my personal favourite) - for a station that claims to be the ‘home of the EFL’ a bit of basic research always appears to be missing from their commentators.

Hertsccfc

I listened to the game in the car on the way to Scotland on Talksport. The amount of basic errors the commentators made about us alone (Allen could come on in the 2nd half and support Hamer was my personal favourite) - for a station that claims to be the ‘home of the EFL’ a bit of basic research always appears to be missing from their commentators.
Didn't realise Clive has moved to Talksport

Tommo1993

T
I didn't either but I think that one will be an even greater challenge for Oggy.

Had CWR on when I got back to the car. Oggy pronounced Latibeaudiere several different ways and none of them right. Also referred to Sakamoto as ‘the Japanese guy’.

Oggy gets on my nerves as much as any other commentator/reporter, but seems to have an untouchable reputation in this fan base.

Alkhen

People who can't handle silence. Feeling the need to fill the gaps with inane small talk. Fuckin shut up 🤬

Also people who like to tell you how much better their experience was elsewhere when you are currently doing the same thing. Holidays, meals, days out etc. Fecking kill joy weirdos

cowboy1850

The general selfish attitude of grown adults. Took my family on holiday and the kids got to go on a ferry for the first time.
Firstly it was hard to find a seat because some people took up more space for one person. The ferry also had 2 small cinema rooms for kids to watch a movie. Could I find anywhere for my 3 kids to sit? No. Grown adults, almost as many as kids, taking up any space in there.
Selfish minds.

Users who are viewing this thread