Things that annoy you (24 Viewers)

JAM See

People who want a publicly owned broadcaster to have it's non-existent funding withdrawn because they didn't like a programme that it aired.

Cancel culture gone mad.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Insurance companies.......cunts to a man.

Just a fucking racket really innit. Legalised theft.

.....and when you do need to deal with them, they take 40 mins to answer the phone & then are totally incompetent.

Feel like heading in to town to smash street furniture through a few windows......

Sbarcher

I feel sorry for the kids. They get six weeks off school and end-up stuck inside all day.
What! There's no way our grandkids want to leave their room when they are gaming and "talking" to their friends all day!

OffenhamSkyBlue

Insurance companies.......cunts to a man.

Just a fucking racket really innit. Legalised theft.

.....and when you do need to deal with them, they take 40 mins to answer the phone & then are totally incompetent.

Feel like heading in to town to smash street furniture through a few windows......
Just got my car insurance quote through - FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS higher than last year for same car, same address, no claims or speeding. Gonna get them to justify it!

ProfessorbyGrace

Coat hangers.

And more specifically how they seem to breed like Gremlins no matter how many I throw away!!

Found some stashed in the fucking shed the other day.
I realise that coat hangers have a practical application, but big handfuls of them just appear in my house and end up hung off door handles, the bannister, radiators and other ingenious places. Can’t abide them.

Its that noise they make when you’re bundling them up…like demons teeth chattering…

Macca1987

I realise that coat hangers have a practical application, but big handfuls of them just appear in my house and end up hung off door handles, the bannister, radiators and other ingenious places. Can’t abide them.

Its that noise they make when you’re bundling them up…like demons teeth chattering…
And you can never get them all bundled in the same way

Sbarcher

Went to Pets at Home yesterday to buy some dog biscuits. Today they would love to hear about my experience. FFS I only bought some dog food!

shmmeee

As this is kinda my job these days would be interested to know what a retail store could do to get your purchasing data linked together that wouldn’t be seen as a blatant data grab.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Their app is useless.

Literally you get no benefits for using it but they get to collect marketing data on their customers.
Agreed! It's shite. And when you go in there, the shelves have been stripped bare. I literally have no choice in senior cat dry food. And they are more expensive than all the supermarkets ... and even my village shop for Felix sachets!. I've given up with them

Sick Boy

Middle lane drivers.
People on planes who can’t get up without pulling your seat back.
People who don’t understand the complex difference between priority and non priority.

Reactions: vow

Tommo1993

Went to watch Oppenheimer last night. Not the theatrical masterpiece that was sold to me but that’s not what annoys me.

What annoys me is food in cinemas. Ban it all.

shmmeee

Went to watch Oppenheimer last night. Not the theatrical masterpiece that was sold to me but that’s not what annoys me.

What annoys me is food in cinemas. Ban it all.

It’s so low effort. Especially compared to the pictures. The missus got some nachos and it was literally a transparent crisp packet of nachos in a cardboard box, just depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread