Things that annoy you (6 Viewers)

richnrg

I saw somebody on some news saying anybody and everybody in sports and marketing will want to use her to market their products.

Will they?
the new face of Jockstraps?

Reactions: vow

Mcbean

The other thing that boiled my piss this morning was the truly awful Rachel Burden interviewing a sports economist guy and saying "the media need to ensure the pressure on Emma Raducanu doesn't get too much" - meanwhile, she's whipping the listening public into a frenzy about her talent and setting her up to fail - NOT REALISING HER OWN PROGRAMME IS A VERY BIG PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!

I suspect a large proportion of the British public won't truly take Miss Raducanu to their hearts until she has a Naomi Osaka-style nervous breakdown!
5 Live is off air in our house now for some months ( could be a years now) - Burden condescending bitch full of her own self importance

JAM See

5 Live is off air in our house now for some months ( could be a years now) - Burden condescending bitch full of her own self importance
I admit to having it on most of the time. That or Radio 6.

What do you listen to instead for that type of talk radio (can't stand Talk Radio/Talk Sport and Radio 4 does my head in)?

JAM See

Annoy is nowhere near a strong enough word for this
Agree.

I've never had a dog and don't ever intend to have one. It's a massive commitment.

A close family member has one and regrets it, but they are honouring their commitment.

Another close family member has one and they love it, it's part of the family.

Too much work for me, personally.

SBAndy

I saw somebody on some news saying anybody and everybody in sports and marketing will want to use her to market their products.

Will they?

Bit of a stretch, but think about how quickly Andy Murray secured a load of big contracts when he came onto the scene.

Mcbean

What do you listen to instead for that type of talk radio (can't stand Talk Radio/Talk Sport and Radio 4 does my head in)?
I start with LBC - then the wife has radio 2 and radio 4 on during the day and I end up with planet rock ( albeit on my own as she hates it )

LastGarrison

Annoy is nowhere near a strong enough word for this
Agreed.

It's not only the ones that want to give them up just because they've now got to go back to work but wait until even the ones who don't want to give them up have to start dealing with dogs with severe separation anxiety as the dogs have known no different.

I'm on my third dog behaviourist, and this one is now a proper veterinary behaviourist, and she has said she literally can't cope with the demand at the moment and is inundated with people reaching out for support.

My Missus and I have the discussion on who gets the dog if we split up all the time and although she argues her case; deep down she knows the dog is mine. Plus I've still got the receipt (£170.00 from the RSPCA in Coundon).

Grendel

Will they?

She would be the most in demand sports woman on the planet overnight - the endorsements will be ridiculous

Sbarcher

Try Times Radio.

Skybluefaz

I listen to 5 live drive on the way home everyday and must admit it's getting really annoying listening to them, for me it's the interviewing another Afghan, day in day out. Same questions, same answers.

olderskyblue

Been done before no doubt, but sitting in the hotel restaurant and someone on the next table answers the phone and keeps it on speaker

to be fair,she did walk out to continue the chat after she noticed the glares 😂

Mcbean

Been done before no doubt, but sitting in the hotel restaurant and someone on the next table answers the phone and keeps it on speaker

Tossers - so effing selfish I am so important I must take this call I want you to hear

Sbarcher

So sorry OSB - it was my toyboy just calling to say he was in the hotel lobby and ready to give me a rodgering.

hill83

Even the way she eats crisps is annoying , she sucks the flavour off them and puts them back in the bag. I found this out ages ago when she’d left half a tube of Pringles in the kitchen and I had a handful of them🤢

I know I’ve already replied to this, but this is a serious shocker and I’ll never let it go. Fucking rank. Tell her Hill off the internet said it’s fucking criminal.

Sbarcher

My wife (again!).
We both wears glasses to read, so, being a very organised phase 1 member, I have a pair of specs by my desk. Every time I need them she's borrowed them and when I get them back they are covered in fingerprints and smeared.
Bloody annoying!

skyblue1991

People who take up two spaces, either at a car park or on the street

The former is not so bad as there's likely to be other spaces but on the road means you can't park without blocking someone's drive up

Fucking annoying!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

olderskyblue

So sorry OSB - it was my toyboy just calling to say he was in the hotel lobby and ready to give me a rodgering.
Yet you were back in 2 minutes…….

hill83

Even the way she eats crisps is annoying , she sucks the flavour off them and puts them back in the bag. I found this out ages ago when she’d left half a tube of Pringles in the kitchen and I had a handful of them🤢

Disgusting mate

Users who are viewing this thread