Things that annoy you (6 Viewers)

chiefdave

On the BBC website there's an article about a YouTuber issuing an apology video for grooming underage boys. The article mentions he's also been previously accused. Why hasn't he been arrested?

SBAndy

Being asked to park up at KFC because they never have any food prepared.

(Disclaimer: I am outrageously hungover so need salty greasy food in my life)

shmmeee

People who try and call you on MS Teams when your status is anything but 'Available'

Check it before calling you clowns, I'm not free!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

People who call you out the blue on MS Teams or just send “free for a call?”

Just tell me what you want you maniacs.

Ian1779

My beloved old 501's. Bloody things seem to have shrunk since I last wore them about 2 years ago. Obviously some problem with material shrinkage.
Before I was a teacher I used to work for said manufacturer. The quality of fabrics used now for their jeans compared to 20 years ago is shocking and their prices are even more ludicrous now.

Mcbean

Before I was a teacher I used to work for said manufacturer. The quality of fabrics used now for their jeans compared to 20 years ago is shocking and their prices are even more ludicrous now.
Ironically I just got through a set of black 501s that I bought in the states 10 years ago - the material was really thick and it took years for it to soften up - the knees went in the end - my wife saw a new pair of 502s online for £23 a few months back bit of an odd size - they won’t last as long but standing up to the garden well so far - made in Pakistan

Sbarcher

Ironically I just got through a set of black 501s that I bought in the states 10 years ago - the material was really thick and it took years for it to soften up - the knees went in the end - my wife saw a new pair of 502s online for £23 a few months back bit of an odd size - they won’t last as long but standing up to the garden well so far - made in Pakistan
Mine always used to go at the side of the crotch - now, I'm not bragging or anything......

Nick

Administrator
This whole "sheeeeesssh" thing. Where has that come from?

If anybody starts doing that in pubs they are getting slide tackled.

Reactions: vow

Mcbean

Ok my wife is getting an all too common mention - she is incapable of putting anything away - couple that with the heinous crime of not doing the top up on anything - vinegar , jam ,cream milk so as you grab anything to put it away off the top comes along with any content near the top aaaaaaaArgh ! Then she has the cheek to blame me !

hill83

Have to say that something is a genuine question or that you are not having a go on here as the default is being an argumentative git.

Nick

Administrator
Artificial grass in people's gardens.

As if there isn't enough plastic shit in the world, people lay some in the garden where actual grass is easy to grow and look after.

Used to have that, had 2 big dogs at the time.

Nobody wants 2 big dogs going out in the winter on grass and then coming back in. It's a mud bath.

Blind-Faith

Applied for a job internally at my place, over 4 weeks ago, combination of bank holidays and other staff being off , no fucker seems to know what’s going on with the position and when interviews begin?

I know it doesn’t sound promising , but if you don’t want to give me an interview just fucking tell me because I’m sick to death of dreaming about it!

Users who are viewing this thread