Things that annoy you (17 Viewers)

Mcbean

Referees who clearly are reffing a different game to the one i am watching

Mcbean

He was very weak today I thought.
weak he was appalling - he missed several bad fouls and had to ignore a AS one as he knew he missed one on a Cov player - his timekeeping was worse than Jimmy Hills at the Bristol game

Terry Gibson's perm

The wearing of unsuitable swimwear, just come back from centre Parcs and there were women (thankfully) wearing thongs in the pool area.

I have become old

Terry Gibson's perm

Never had a woman as a multiple before.

Did you put woman and then change it? Could have sworn you said some woman wearing thongs.

Nah never changed it doesn’t it say edit when you have.

Don’t get me wrong they both had nice arses to look at but a bit much around kids

fellatio_Martinez

Entitled old women in supermarkets who think they can push and skip queues.

Workers in coffee shops or cafes etc who loudly chat to each other about their lives behind the counter. I'm trying relax in relative peace and this shit really irritates me.

Captain Dart

Reactions: vow

Captain Dart

That oral b advert "I didn't know oral b did toothpaste". What did she think they did? Twat
Something for a pesky mouth ulcer.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

It's the same people who are walking and just stop suddenly in a busy area without making sure no one is behind them, which makes whoever is behind them either hit into them or do some crab like quickstep to avoid them.

Absolute mouth breathers.

Usually leaving supermarkets is a prime spot and usually to looking at their receipt! Like once they leave the shop they can never return!

AJB1983

It's the same people who are walking and just stop suddenly in a busy area without making sure no one is behind them, which makes whoever is behind them either hit into them or do some crab like quickstep to avoid them.

This, and people who suddenly realise they haven’t got their train ticket, but decide to stop right in front of the barriers thus blocking everyone else from getting through, especially when I’m in a rush, really pisses me off.

And another thing - British people’s unbelievable need to get on a train, standing right in front of the door forgetting that people actually need to get off. It’s beyond rude

eastwoodsdustman

When people stand in doorways, top/bottom of escalators. Are these people thick?

There was a family of 6 doing this yesterday at the botom of a staircase at the Ricoh.Totally oblivious at the time and probably still oblivious it refers to them if they read this.

Nick

Administrator

Or stop and leave their trolleys across the aisle.

Otis

Very worst for me, and I have mentioned this before, is shoppers picking up loose fresh bread rolls and petit pain and cakes etc.with their bare hands, having a look and a sniff and a poke, before then putting them back again.

As a result of this I now never buy fresh, loose bakery products from any supermarket anywhere and so I miss out and I do really love fresh bread rolls and cakes etc. Grrr!!!!

Terry Gibson's perm

Very worst for me, and I have mentioned this before, is shoppers picking up loose fresh bread rolls and petit pain and cakes etc.with their bare hands, having a look and a sniff and a poke, before then putting them back again.

As a result of this I now never buy fresh, loose bakery products from any supermarket anywhere and so I miss out and I do really love fresh bread rolls and cakes etc. Grrr!!!!

I try to avoid them as I have seen too many flies on them

Users who are viewing this thread