theres a game tonight - Orient Match Thread (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I hope us keeping Willis and Moussa in the team doesn't backfire. Moussa was a passenger for most of Saturday, and Phillips is a better choice IMO for RB. Although usually when I make statements like that (the Moussa one mainly) they come back to bite me, so here's hoping that happens tonight and he goes on to get a hat trick ;) (or 1 in a 1-0 win will do :) )

Told you I usually get proven wrong :D

Mousss!

RoboCCFC90

The Mousse, The Mousse, The Mousse is on fire, The Mousse, The Mousse, The Mousse is on fire

shmmeee

Just had a random urge to call him smurf, rather than murph. Or Murphy. Moments gone now so ill name him properly from now on :)

I like it, everyone in blue facepaint and white hats for Walsall!

Joe Smurphy:

20525_Goalkeeper_Smurf.jpg

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Goalscorers ironically the ones who've had most recent criticism for average performances. We've got a few players who are 'in the goals' at the moment. Long may it continue. PUSB

Marty

Just had a random urge to call him smurf, rather than murph. Or Murphy. Moments gone now so ill name him properly from now on :)

Ah, I only use this forum for these match threads so thought it may have been a new thing.

:blue:

RoboCCFC90

Can the people not taking us seriously because we haven't done well against the top sides in the division now look at this!

Steve.B50

No one will be looking forward to be playing us at present.
Please get our team home so I do not have to stand here in the rain anymore.

RoboCCFC90

One song, we've only got one song (according to Wankey Wanderers!)

PUSB

And they have no song just recycled Southampton rubbish because they can't come up with anything original, YAM YAM YAM YAM, YAM YAM YAM YAM!!

Users who are viewing this thread