theres a game tonight - Orient Match Thread (2 Viewers)

ajsccfc

Is Manset actually pronounced mon-say like they do on CWR?

Happy_Martian

Final Whistle

RoboCCFC90

Leyton Who? Well over due!

Vedere

To the tune of Sloop John B (for those old enough to remember The Beach Boys!)

We come from the Sky Blue City
My grandfather and me
Around Coventry town we did roam
Drinking all night
Got into a fight
Well I feel so broke up
I want to go home

So hoist up the Sky Blue's sail
See how the main stand sets
Call for the Captain to score,
Let me go home, let me go home
I wanna go home, yeah yeah
Well I feel so broke up
I wanna go home

Sky Blue Pete

Bore off, let us enjoy the result.

Yep i'll bore off - was talking to a mate at work today who hadn't missed a home game for 42 years before this season!

It matters mate - it really matters that we are not playing in Coventry - great result - really happy

Vedere

Great result. Really impressed with SP! I doubted him when he created the 'bomb squad' but he's really forged the squad as a solid unit. As others said...shame this isn't at home so we can see it!

Brighton Sky Blue

That 10 point deduction is still a fecking nuisance, however Pressley has used the Sixfields situation to his advantage brilliantly. The Sky commentators played down the form by saying our good results were against lower half teams-they can't keep saying that now.

RoboCCFC90

Lowest crowd in league 1

I get where your coming from Pete, we should be at home to enjoy this, it shouldn't have to be in front of 1/10 of our fan base but for now that's the way it is and there is feck all we can do about it, except enjoy this moment.

What a result!

We always believe, we always believe, We're Coventry City we always believe!

SussexSkyBlue

That 10 point deduction is still a fecking nuisance, however Pressley has used the Sixfields situation to his advantage brilliantly. The Sky commentators played down the form by saying our good results were against lower half teams-they can't keep saying that now.

You can only beat the team in front of you...Great result

PUSB

Sky Blue Pete

Really chuffed for the team - they must be absolutely flying after that!

Can't believe after so many years of following them home and less so away with a young family and limited time that I haven't seen my team play so far this season.

There must be many like me and it's nights like this that bring it home - sad and angry - there really must be a solution possible - surely!

covmark

I get where your coming from Pete, we should be at home to enjoy this, it shouldn't have to be in front of 1/10 of our fan base but for now that's the way it is and there is feck all we can do about it, except enjoy this moment.

What a result!

We always believe, we always believe, We're Coventry City we always believe!
great post.
Mobile like :)

TheHellion

In the circumstances, the team have done a great job so far this season.

I'll freely admit this. When we lost those ten points, I thought there was no way we'd be able to avoid relegation. I certainly didn't expect us to be doing this well. If it's possible to leave the politics to one side for a moment, you have to say what an incredible job Pressley has done with this team so far. I really hope that, in spite of what is going on off the field, that the team can keep this up.

covcity4life

phillips3-h144-1124098_478x359.png

we will never lose again.

i repeat we will never lose again

James Smith

Very balanced coverage from BBC GLR they had Steve Froggatt on the commentary team and were very complimentary about our goals and the team. I was trying to listen in the same room as someone who was watching the great British Bake off and that didn't make for easy listening but it sounded like a cracking game.

ajsccfc

I can't believe this Bake Off show is so big, it was referenced everywhere yesterday. I mean, I like cakes and all but seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread