The World Cup Thread (10 Viewers)

wingy

Columbia no where near the intensity of the other night, still time though.
Or they think a draw will likely be enough so not risk gung HO with holes at the back, unlikely IMO .
Fatigued after a big shift the other night ?

lifeskyblue

I think it just looks like Senegal are hungrier and want it more. Cutrado I thought was excellent the other night but today non-existent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wingy

We will see if they are able to up the tempo this half or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like it.
Robins game managememt tactics.
Have to say today and through the tournament Senegal have had the benifit of doubt in some of their robust challenges and conversely recieved benifit when going down easily .

Liquid Gold

What is he point in the ref telling the keeper that he’s adding time on for his time wasting then blowing as soon as the allotted time is up.

Mucca Mad Boys

Was quite disappointed Senegal failed to get at least a draw as they were generally the better side. Yet another example of the importance of set-pieces in the World Cup — thankfully Southgate has placed a large emphasis on this for England.

I’m surprised we’ve made so many changes v Belgium, but with not teams through, and both teams resting players, it’s a great opportunity for fringe players to stake a claim for the knockout stages. I feel a lot of people have overlook Vardy so hoping he puts in a good performance.

Would love to see Panama beat Tunisia. I don’t blame their cynicism versus us because it’s the only way they can compete and it actually backfired.

Nick

Administrator
8 Changes, you can't even make that many in the Checkatrade can you?

Imagine if somebody has flown out to Russia and is just watching this game.

Otis

8 Changes, you can't even make that many in the Checkatrade can you?

Imagine if somebody has flown out to Russia and is just watching this game.
Yeah, but this game isn't as important as the Checkatrade.

Users who are viewing this thread