The World Cup Thread (13 Viewers)

Paul Anthony

Already as many penalties as in the whole of the last World Cup, 13. Should be more than that already.

SkyBlueSoul

Is it just me or did that Tunisian player just throw up massively on the pitch before kick off??

Edit: Just rewound it and yes, yes he did

Paul Anthony

See us struggling against them. Defence will have to be switched on all game. Have to be more clinical too.

xcraigx

Still a long way to go but the group winners could potentially face Brazil or Germany in the Fwd, Mexico or Switzerland for those who finish second. Of course this will all be academic after Panama give us a hiding tomorrow.

Sky Blue Harry H

Batshuyai could have been joint top scorer for the golden boot in the last 15 mins of the game! Again - refs not booking anyone for anything except dissent. Really nasty stamp on Witsel's ankle.

Sky Blue Harry H

We will almost certainly have to beat Belgium now to finish top (re goals scored) and as everybody seems to think finishing runners up is best, I'll take an entertaining 3-3 draw with the Belgians after tanking Panama.

Otis

We will almost certainly have to beat Belgium now to finish top (re goals scored) and as everybody seems to think finishing runners up is best, I'll take an entertaining 3-3 draw with the Belgians after tanking Panama.
What are we tanking Panama for? Their hats or their canal?

Paul Anthony

Is it me or should the Korea keeper have been booked there? Took an age for that to be taken. And he looks a berk because he didn't save it. Might as well have just got on with it.

wingy

Is it me or should the Korea keeper have been booked there? Took an age for that to be taken. And he looks a berk because he didn't save it. Might as well have just got on with it.
Just about every goalie should have been booked for delaying the PK
He took the biscuit though .
I'd go further and send one off, it would have been him.
A booking alone really wouldn't stop them unless it was say for a second penalty.
Send one off I say, put a stop to it!!

skyblueinBaku

Just about every goalie should have been booked for delaying the PK
He took the biscuit though .
I'd go further and send one off, it would have been him.
A booking alone really wouldn't stop them unless it was say for a second penalty.
Send one off I say, put a stop to it!!
Also, there needs to be a few bookings for diving.

CJ_covblaze

Lukaku our next week. Rumour that Mertens and Hazard are going to be rested. Maybe they want to finish second too.

vow

Defo foul in the build up to Mexico's 2nd goal, I thought VAR was to look at that sort of thing?

Otis

I'm getting sick of these results. Sweepstake prediction at work and so many results I was winning on have been fucked in injury time.

FUCK OFF SON!
Some father you are, eh!!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread