The Snow (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

Where abouts are you? I am in Hartshill at the min and need to get back to cov!

Cars werent making it up the hill by george elliott and dont fancy astley lane :(

Crowhill, eastborough way is where the crash happened I tried to get to work up near hartshill got to end of my main road and turned home

Nathccfc

Friday I think they were only letting a couple of cars go down that at a time, had police at the top and the bottom of that hill..! Dangerous enough just when it's wet, I've skidded down there before when it was raining.

Flying Fokker

The way you are travelling you cannot avoid hills. You seem to have the smallest hill the route you are taking on to the 444. Just remember there are downs as well as ups. (Need i say this as you are a city fan?)

Nick

Administrator
Friday I think they were only letting a couple of cars go down that at a time, had police at the top and the bottom of that hill..! Dangerous enough just when it's wet, I've skidded down there before when it was raining.

No police anywhere :(

Marty

Not looking forward to tomorrow, going to get up half hour early (4.30 :() and try my luck on the M6, usually go on the A45 but think i'll have a better chance avoiding it.

uhehyne3.jpg
bedworth park today.

Users who are viewing this thread