The Snow (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
It doesn't seem that bad SO FAR. Apparently there is meant to be loads coming our way but the roads were dead this morning!

C

Clive Plattini

I live in Kent and have an hour commute. Decided to "work" from home as I didn't want to get stuck at work or on the M20 for hours on the way home. Ground is already covered in snow so I think I made the right decision.

Nick

Administrator
The bin men were out so it can't be that bad. Usually any sight of snow and they don't bother.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
We are now the Isle of WHITE!! Bloody loads of it down here! Can't get out of my house! Good job we did shopping yesterday! Now for a couple of days doing bugger all! :p

LastGarrison

Dropped the missus off at work in town no probs this morning and the roads were fine about half 8ish but then driving out to my work just before half 9 and the roads have gone very slippy. Back end of the motor slipped out going round a roundabout but luckily managed to keep control.

Be careful out there kids!

speedie87

Roads are off the scale in leam, if u haven't left work yet I'd think about waiting till a bit later

jon92

If it doesn't stop soon football will be off tomorrow the pitch will be fine it's just the safety conditions around the ground

Bagsy

Left Work at 12:30 by Northampton and got home about 25 miles away about 15 minutes ago! Going up hills was abit sketchy, but not has bad as coming down the other side!

If you haven't left work by now, might as well just settle in! AA Traffic is just a map of red lines!!

LastGarrison

Most buses in Cov cancelled, only certain routes running.

Long walk home for my missus coz fucked if I'm going out in that again!!

Nick

Administrator
It isnt even proper snow, its like powder :(

Got to go out again later, not looking forward to it!

Mucca Mad Boys

School closed midday, I was at PK (which wasn't closed!) and my school didn't send my taxi (they send a taxi to pick up consortium students back to the school) so it was a very long walk home! :mad:

Pizza Hut closed, no work for me! :D

Good day today!

Nathccfc

raterymu.jpg

putasure.jpg

6ebydazy.jpg

Marty

It was a right nightmare trying to get to work today. Took me over 2 hours to do a 25 mins journey.

Nick

Administrator
Few crashes round my area in Nuneaton lots of black ice and thick snow

Where abouts are you? I am in Hartshill at the min and need to get back to cov!

Cars werent making it up the hill by george elliott and dont fancy astley lane :(

Users who are viewing this thread