The Signings Countdown Thread (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

1 more Striker and Centre half and i think were ready to go lads

If we can siphon off Moore somewhere, and bin Cashman off then an added bonus

Definitely feel 1 CB short to me. A starting one at that.

I like the look of Thomas, Lati has a good pedigree and was played out of position last season.
No idea about Bink's, not played much at a high level, we shall see

Love Fads but will need phasing out as a starter at some point.

Need a marquee CB to make me really confident that we could challenge

AFCCOVENTRY

Sounds to me like another two are close and could be done by the weekend after Wright. After that we still have weeks left in the window. Will still end up being 8-10 incomings as per Robins comments I reckon.

Well it’s nearly the weekend.
Hagi announced tomorrow and then a double reveal on Friday?

Wonder how many more loans we might bring in?

covcity4life

Sounds to me like another two are close and could be done by the weekend after Wright. After that we still have weeks left in the window. Will still end up being 8-10 incomings as per Robins comments I reckon.
Where did you hear 2 more are close?

shmmeee

Yeah ideal world a CB, CM (Ideally Kelly wouldn't even be in the squad) and one more forward but it's coming together very nicely

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m still hoping for:

Wilson
Thomas Fadz LCB
van Ewijk Ayari Sheaf Dasilva
O’Hare
Simms Wright

S: Collins, Latibeaudiere, Sakamoto, Binks, Eccles, CM, Palmer, Godden, AM/ST

Then Kelly, Allen, Bidwell, Tavares to come in.

Greggs

Wilson
Thomas Fadz LCB
O’Hare
Simms Wright

100% need upgrade on Joel. I like him, but I want a proper LCB signed.

covcity4life

Wilson
Thomas Fadz LCB
O’Hare
Simms Wright

Why wouldn't you have bidwell on the bench?

Martin180

Don’t need him with Lati and Sakamoto, Binks is probably a better CB cover. For me you want cover everywhere but options up front so I’d top load the bench.
Yet Lati is ahead of Binks currently and can play dm , Bidwell will be on the bench for the foreseeable for me

shmmeee

Yet Lati is ahead of Binks currently and can play dm , Bidwell will be on the bench for the foreseeable for me

Yeah I’m not on some mental anti-Bidwell crusade. I’m happy to swap the bench around. Just personally I like to have mostly attacking options.

covcity4life

Yeah I’m not on some mental anti-Bidwell crusade. I’m happy to swap the bench around. Just personally I like to have mostly attacking options.
Wing back is arguably the most important position in a 532 or 352 formation. Think too many posters happy enough to play midfielders or centrebacks in this role.

oakey

Robins must want another RWB. Unless someone else can cover there we only have one, Milan.
I know Sakamoto, Eccles can play there but I would hate to see Milan out for a while and then we lose Sakamoto as an impact sub or Eccles in his proper position. Then we would be forced to bring on Kelly for Sheaf or another midfielder.
Remember we have lost Norton-Cuffy, Dabo, Kane and loaned out Burroughs.

Robins must want another RWB. Unless someone else can cover there we only have one, Milan.
I know Sakamoto, Eccles can play there but I would hate to see Milan out for a while and then we lose Sakamoto as an impact sub or Eccles in his proper position. Then we would be forced to bring on Kelly for Sheaf or another midfielder.
Remember we have lost Norton-Cuffy, Dabo, Kane and loaned out Burroughs.

I think Burroughs recalled from his loan would probably be the contingency plan in that situation, if needs be. It seems like Robins isn't shy about playing Eccles or Sakamoto in the RWB position as temporary cover, and as others have mentioned, Lati has also played there in the past with Swansea meaning Binks could then slot into the LCB position

Balli001

I think Burroughs recalled from his loan would probably be the contingency plan in that situation, if needs be. It seems like Robins isn't shy about playing Eccles or Sakamoto in the RWB position as temporary cover, and as others have mentioned, Lati has also played there in the past with Swansea meaning Binks could then slot into the LCB position
Recalls can only happen during transfer windows i beleive

TomRad85

Welcome Liam Kitching. Still 4 more to come, can't wait to see who they are...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Absolute clowns , if you aren't genuinely excited by this transfer window you need to give your head a wobble

Im wobbling my head Martin and I’m still not convinced and certainly containing my excitement

Users who are viewing this thread