The Signings Countdown Thread (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

CB, ST, ST/AM

Then if Gus goes another CB and a couple of CMs and maybe another ST. If he doesn’t a couple of loans.

SBT

Absolutely. The club could so with a comms advisor. King and Robins need a bit of tutition
I’m starting to think it was the existing squad rather than the fans who were the intended audience for that ‘10 signings’ comment

Samo

The ‘10 signings’ comment was incredibly dumb from Robins in terms of managing expectations

Yeah I can't think why he said that considering he's now pretty much halved it!

San Francisco

Has to be x2 attackers/fwds and a LCB.

When Gus goes a replacement for him (marquee signing).

Makes sense. I can't imagine the rest of the 10 would be signed for anything more than making up numbers or bolstering the U21s.

We need 2 forwards, an LCB and if Gus goes then a top quality CM. I have full faith Robins and co will bring in the right player should Hamer leave.

fatso

The ‘10 signings’ comment was incredibly dumb from Robins in terms of managing expectations
Or maybe he was putting pressure on those responsible to pull their finger out.

Or sending a message to the players that no one is guaranteed a start

MR tends to know what he's doing.

SBT

Or maybe he was putting pressure on those responsible to pull their finger out.

Or sending a message to the players that no one is guaranteed a start

MR tends to know what he's doing.
I think he was trying to give some reassurance to players who were wanting for reasons to stay, in light of interest from other clubs and/or other compelling reasons to leave.

TomRad85

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Saddlebrains

You would assume that there would be an other centre half and striker in by Sunday

Add the remaining centre half and striker through the rest of the window

TomRad85

Not going to lie I still don't get why we're content for McNally to go and strengthen someone else when we had first dibs even on a loan. I will die on that hill
I agree, i'd take him back on loan for sure. Would have thought he can play in the middle and i think Fadz will be phased out this season, thats my hill.

San Francisco

Forget about McNally, not happening. Robins will be looking for a suitable LCB now. Probably Kitching or someone unknown then two strikers, one perm, one loan.

Saddlebrains

1 more Striker and Centre half and i think were ready to go lads

If we can siphon off Moore somewhere, and bin Cashman off then an added bonus

junglej13

Sounds to me like another two are close and could be done by the weekend after Wright. After that we still have weeks left in the window. Will still end up being 8-10 incomings as per Robins comments I reckon.

Users who are viewing this thread