The Ricoh.. (2 Viewers)

Adge

Just one thing missing in all this-Les Reid to rear his ugly head saying he knew about it first. :emoji_thinking:

djr8369

Really? They’ve not been forced to continue with this legal action. They know full well what this means for the club, yet they still carry on with a lost cause at the expense of the fans, manager etc. Acting like they have ‘no choice’ in the matter is nonsense, they know exactly what they’re doing and what their actions mean for the future of the club.

The club are hamstrung forever while forced to rent a stadium. They have to toss that up against playing somewhere else for a season or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Really? They’ve not been forced to continue with this legal action. They know full well what this means for the club, yet they still carry on with a lost cause at the expense of the fans,
manager etc. Acting like they have ‘no choice’ in the matter is nonsense, they know exactly what they’re doing and what their actions mean for the future of the club.

Not entirely true

What if Wasps were demanding ridiculous rent, ridiculous everything and SISU just said fuck you lot we go again

Can't just accept a shit deal just to appease wasps

coop

I thought we were leaving the EU so how is this possible as by the time it is heard we will have o wait we should of left months ago.Fuck SISU

Evo1883

Got to admit I'm struggling not to go Into a total meltdown, understandable people are

Evo1883

Hypothetically speaking, if SISU won in court and got damages from the council that’s no skin off wasps nose is it?

You would have to speak to somebody who knows the ins and outs of the case as I'm not sure it's just that simple

Cavan O'Doherty

The club are hamstrung forever while forced to rent a stadium. They have to toss that up against playing somewhere else for a season or two.

I agree that the Ricoh will forever be our Achilles heal, but do you really think they’ll win the court case? If there was something in it and they had a genuine claim then I might have said fair enough, but all it’s doing is hurting the club whilst getting the same verdict at the end. Now was the perfect time to build some bridges between all parties, but one party seem to be intent on pissing off everyone else involved. It also allows that corrupt council of ours to say “I told you so” and pin all the blame on Sisu again.

Nick

Administrator
I agree that the Ricoh will forever be our Achilles heal, but do you really think they’ll win the court case? If there was something in it and they had a genuine claim then I might have said fair enough, but all it’s doing is hurting the club whilst getting the same verdict at the end. Now was the perfect time to build some bridges between all parties, but one party seem to be intent on pissing off everyone else involved. It also allows that corrupt council of ours to say “I told you so” and pin all the blame on Sisu again.
It isn't a court is it?

djr8369

Well I think there’s a case to answer. Whether they can win or not I’ve no idea.

Evo1883

So does this mean SISU have appealed the appeal that they appealed to appeal again because they needed to appeal?

shmmeee

Hypothetically speaking, if SISU won in court and got damages from the council that’s no skin off wasps nose is it?

Don’t think they’re named as “parties which stand to lose no nose skin” in the court docs.

shmmeee

Who? Wasps? Genuine question how are wasps affected by the legals?

Dunno mate. I’m just here to Make sarcy comments mostly. But they are named as interested parties. Like literally everyone else IANAL and have no idea what the likely outcome of any court case is.

djr8369

Dunno mate. I’m just here to Make sarcy comments mostly. But they are named as interested parties. Like literally everyone else IANAL and have no idea what the likely outcome of any court case is.

It’s been mooted that they could be forced to cough up more money but seems to me the blame lies with the council rather than the buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread