The Ricoh.. (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

The rules on taking a case to Luxembourg, I'd be shocked if this turned out to be true;

The European Court of Justice has its own rules on the referral of cases.

As a general rule, only Member States, the institutions of the European Union and national courts can refer cases to the Court of Justice. In some circumstances, a firm or a private individual can bring a case before the Court. This is the case for appeals to the Court regarding decisions taken by the institutions of the European Union in the field of competition, Community grants, contracts with European Union institutions or the European public service.

Tommo1993

Do you think SISU can smell blood after the articles that seem to be growing in frequency, with regards to everything looking to be going wrong at Wasps? I don’t know who will die first without us at the Ricoh: us or them?

Nonleagueherewecome

Our new centre half won't be happy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That's why we signed him. We're sending him around to kick seven shades out of them.

RoboCCFC90

I think until it's confirmed by the Club people should remain calm, this tweet from Gilbert could be inaccurate.

cc84cov

Didn’t all parties all agree to no media statements etc ?

Could this explain why we haven’t heard from anyone declaring talks have broken down ?

SkyBlueDom26

As I said, the usual accounts on social media have been in overdrive it seems. I tend to steer clear now ;)

I'll wait and see what happens or what happens when more information is out.
I hate the council and wasps as much as anyone but surely sisu can't carry on this legal stuff mate, hopefully Gilbert has got it wrong

cc84cov

Gilbert said

“it’s very sketchy on details but we have heard it from multiple sources”

Would imagine once this is out there wasps will declare talks over the deal are now off.

4waspsting

We all thought it was over SISU had moved on ..... but alas still got a sulk on when they lose this one... wasps will want nothing further to do with then
Pathetic

Tommo1993

Requests for comment / clarity with:

Wasps
Council
CCFC
Sisu

Wasps won't comment.
Council are looking at providing a response.
No reply from CCFC / Sisu as yet.

It's a breaking news story, please bear with while I try to get you more info

Cavan O'Doherty

No it wouldn't. Let's not forget when he misled people for about two weeks about big news that ended up to be his book.
Well I suppose Andy Turner is still going after his released list cock up so anything’s possible. Although his credibility since that incident has rapidly decreased, especially with the ridiculous click bait they run these days.

djr8369

I hate the council and wasps as much as anyone but surely sisu can't carry on this legal stuff mate, hopefully Gilbert has got it wrong

I think they’ve probably got to carry it on. The council not negotiating in good faith and selling the Ricoh at bargain price has left the club in such a disadvantaged position that they’ve no choice but to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblue_CP

Was getting abit twitchy when talks were going on this long. Cant say for one second im at all suprised though

Tommo72

Could it be that the club are taking the council to court and have removed Wasps as an interested party?

Cavan O'Doherty

I think they’ve probably got to carry it on. The council not negotiating in good faith and selling the Ricoh at bargain price has left the club in such a disadvantaged position that they’ve no choice but to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? They’ve not been forced to continue with this legal action. They know full well what this means for the club, yet they still carry on with a lost cause at the expense of the fans, manager etc. Acting like they have ‘no choice’ in the matter is nonsense, they know exactly what they’re doing and what their actions mean for the future of the club.

Users who are viewing this thread