The REAL fans of CCFC.......................... (2 Viewers)

bluesky88

........will be at the RICOH ARENA on SUNDAY because they are the ones who really care about the club.

The sooner SISU are gone from British fooball the better for everyone concerned.

Have never invested in the team - Loaded the club up with debt. - Constantly lied to the fans etc, etc

As stadium owners nothing would change apart from them lining their own pockets.

SISU OUT - KEEP COVENTRY IN COVENTRY
PUSB

Nonleagueherewecome

please stop

divide and conquer

you need to accept that there are fans who want to watch their team

The kindest thing I can say about such people is that they are either weak-willed, lacking an understanding of the situation or lacking any principles.

Oh and this "everyone has a right to do what they want"-yeah, sure, fine. And everyone who thinks that it is wrong has the right to say so. Divided? Yes, we are. That's inevitable unless either: a)The 90% who won't attend "all come crawling back", or b)The 10% who will go whatever realise the implications of their vindicating this move and financially supporting SISU.

jan87

Do you travel over 200 miles for each match at the Ricoh. I do. Next week I will be travelling from Hampshire to Carlisle a 6 hour trip. So do not tell me I'm not a real fan if I don't go to the Ricoh on Sunday

Nonleagueherewecome

skybluetony176

The kindest thing I can say about such people is that they are either weak-willed, lacking an understanding of the situation or lacking any principles.

Oh and this "everyone has a right to do what they want"-yeah, sure, fine. And everyone who thinks that it is wrong has the right to say so. Divided? Yes, we are. That's inevitable unless either: a)The 90% who won't attend "all come crawling back", or b)The 10% who will go whatever realise the implications of their vindicating this move and financially supporting SISU.

maybe they just want football not politics, i can accept that

Nonleagueherewecome

Sky Blue Ian

........will be at the RICOH ARENA on SUNDAY because they are the ones who really care about the club.

The sooner SISU are gone from British fooball the better for everyone concerned.

Have never invested in the team - Loaded the club up with debt. - Constantly lied to the fans etc, etc

As stadium owners nothing would change apart from them lining their own pockets.

PUSB

Shocking thing to say. I seem to remember when Paul Fletcher came up With the idea of true sky blues being the ones who buy the padded seats there was uproar by many objecting to the fact that if they didn't pay £275 they weren't a true fan. Those of us travelling to Sixfields on Sunday do so with a heavy heart but we are just as much a real fan as those who go to the Ricoh. Enough of this talk about who are and arent real fans. We all are, some will demonstrate it by going to Sixfields. Some will demonstrate it by staying away. No one is right no one is wrong. Just different approach to supporting the team.

Nonleagueherewecome

not as dangerous as alienating someone for a difference of opinion. i don't know how old you are but me, i'm old enough to remember the miners strike and what it did to communities.

I remember what Thatcher did to them...don't get me started on that bitch!

quinn1971

Why are fans turning on each other....shocking....we all want whats best for the club what's wrong with showing support for your team by going to northampton to watch them.nobody can deny that both sides are equally to blame in this mess.if acl really wanted cov back at the ricoh we'd be there. ...im totally against the move to sixfields but there was no chance of a return to the ricoh.id rather go to sixfields to watch my team than have no team at all.

SkyblueBazza

Well if that is the kindest thing you can say to those who just happen to maybe look at & see things differently to you...you need to practice saying kind things much more.

Nonleagueherewecome

Why are fans turning on each other....shocking....we all want whats best for the club what's wrong with showing support for your team by going to northampton to watch them.nobody can deny that both sides are equally to blame in this mess.if acl really wanted cov back at the ricoh we'd be there. ...im totally against the move to sixfields but there was no chance of a return to the ricoh.id rather go to sixfields to watch my team than have no team at all.

Because it's vindicating SISU's move and financially supporting them when we should be doing anything in our power to force them out-or at the very least, back to Coventry. And now, not in 3-5 years time!

Nonleagueherewecome

Well if that is the kindest thing you can say to those who just happen to maybe look at & see things differently to you...you need to practice saying kind things much more.

Why? It's my opinion. It's just as valid as their's.

Nonleagueherewecome

skybluetony176

You're not a real fan if you don't go to the Ricoh on Sunday.

i tell you what, i am planning on going to the ricoh on sunday but idiotic comments like this make me wonder if i want to be associated with people like you, so now i'm starting to question whether to go or not.

i believe in nopm while the team are playing from shit fields but i detest this sort of divisive comment

ccfctommy

I'm staying at home to watch the test match and listen to City on the radio.

I have no current desire to go to Northampton nor do I have any desire to watch the 'legends' game featuring Marcus Hall and that guy from Corrie.

What does that make me?

bluesky88

The one thing we all want to do is support our team but in the present climate don't you think it is more important for us all to fight for our club.

PUSB

quinn1971

You can't beat cov fans can you ? Some fans were slaughtered on here for not going to the ricoh last season with sisu in charge.always looking for someone else to blame.10, 000 ish fans were at the ricoh last season and only 15, 000 signed a petition 5000 attended the march.cant fault the few that care about what happens to their club unfortunately there's too many fans who don't care.a sniff of Wembley and 32, 000 turn up...says it all.

Snozz_is_god

i tell you what, i am planning on going to the ricoh on sunday but idiotic comments like this make me wonder if i want to be associated with people like you, so now i'm starting to question whether to go or not.

i believe in nopm while the team are playing from shit fields but i detest this sort of divisive comment

So are you suggesting that all those that go to the Ricoh are as polarized as a couple of previous posters? Well we're not.

I say live and let live, if you want to go to sixfields the go, enjoy the day, if you want to go to the Ricoh then go, enjoy the day.

One day we will be back together, cheering on the team, hopefull in a packed out Ricoh.

skybluetony176

So are you suggesting that all those that go to the Ricoh are as polarized as a couple of previous posters? Well we're not.

I say live and let live, if you want to go to sixfields the go, enjoy the day, if you want to go to the Ricoh then go, enjoy the day.

One day we will be back together, cheering on the team, hopefull in a packed out Ricoh.

no that's not what i'm saying, but there are certain idiots who want to make it more than a good day out and a protest at sisu and i don't want to ne lumped in with those idiots.

ESB

Would you still watch Saville and say he was a good entertainer, and ignore the rest? True its a personal choice, but not one thats going to be respected.

bluesky88

Just out of interest what are SISU doing to celebrate our club’s 130 years.
Nothing because they are not interested did I hear someone say.

rondog1973

Obviously, living away from the Coventry locality has insulated you from the depth of feeling surrounding the decision to relocate. Suppose it don't really matter to you as you travel (give him a medal someone) a good distance each and every time we play. Best you don't go to the Ricoh Sunday by the way as no matter what part of the ground you sit, you will be surrounded by idiots....

jan87

If you are referring to me living in Hampshire no way am I insulated from the depth of feeling in Coventry. My family has been doing this journey for over 35 years and I know exactly how us Cov kids feel. Gutted

simple_simon

The Ricoh game is a great idea and it was not on we would have major problems at Northampton.
I hope no one does go and protest on the hill Sunday, but can you imagine how many would be there if the Ricoh game was not on.. .?

simple_simon

Do you travel over 200 miles for each match at the Ricoh. I do. Next week I will be travelling from Hampshire to Carlisle a 6 hour trip. So do not tell me I'm not a real fan if I don't go to the Ricoh on Sunday

Fair play to you, no issue with you at all jan
As long as you don't start going to Northampton. lol

Users who are viewing this thread