The Premier league is absolutely garbage (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

The Hertfordshire galacticos ending Liverpool's unbeaten run

Great result for them and West Ham today, and Norwich last night, Villa back in the bottom three.

wingy

I get the feeling he’s found it too easy and can’t be arsed. He’s like the Jermain Defoe of wingers, scores goals but can’t be arsed to do anything else.
Looks like the hunger of last season isn't there.

skyblue1991

If the Premier League is garbage, what is League 1?
The quality may not be there but its a lot more entertaining at both ends of the table.

Much rather watch a top of the table (e.g. ours today) or relegation clash League 1 game than the Liverpool game yesterday evening

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Saw a post that said Leicester haven't won a game in 2 months but still sit in third.

If that's true it does make the prem look like a joke.

Halftime Orange

I stopped watching premiere league a while ago, multimillionaires falling over like they are made of delicate porcelain and rolling around and now with VAR every tiny decision is questioned by the multimillionaires like spoilt children on the playground. It is not about football as such these days but more who can cheat their way to victory.

clint van damme

tell you what else I saw today, camera pans to the crowd at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea supporter covering his mouth when he spoke to his mate like the players and managers do.
No-one is bringing in the lip readers to ascertain what you pair of baldy headed half wits were talking about you absolute fucking roaster.

Users who are viewing this thread