The official NFL Thread (1 Viewer)

tisza

Biiiiiig big get for us, don't care about the picks we gave up really, we never use first round picks well anyway!

no college season and the draft becomes a complete lottery anyway :)
Adams going to have to adjust to a new system as he's not a natural ball attacker

David O'Day

no college season and the draft becomes a complete lottery anyway :)
Adams going to have to adjust to a new system as he's not a natural ball attacker

Seahawks need a replacement for Earl Thomas in the secondary as he was the key part of the legion of boom. He was so fast he could cover both sides of the field at once and that allowed Chancellor to play basically as an extra LB

Darth Robins

Seahawks need a replacement for Earl Thomas in the secondary as he was the key part of the legion of boom. He was so fast he could cover both sides of the field at once and that allowed Chancellor to play basically as an extra LB

We stole (for a fucking fifth rounder somehow!) Quandre Diggs from the Lions for that role last season, our defense shot from 25th-ish to top 10 as soon as he started playing. If Diggs stays healthy this year, Adams is going to have plenty of chances to just smack guys. I can't wait.

tisza

Hard to see a college football season being completed before Xmas. Alabama already has 1300 students and 166 staff with COVID and they've only been back short time. Auburn already have 16 players in quarantine - nearly every other college has had cases amongst players.

Skybluefaz

I'm into my 4th season of following the NFL now, each year I find my excitement for the new season is growing bigger and bigger. Like all sports, it'll be affected by the pandemic. Being the US maybe more so. Still, I cannot wait for kick off.

David O'Day

I'm into my 4th season of following the NFL now, each year I find my excitement for the new season is growing bigger and bigger. Like all sports, it'll be affected by the pandemic. Being the US maybe more so. Still, I cannot wait for kick off.

Is it starting BCD? if so that'll be a pisser for a lot of teams as the home advantage with the crowd noise on 3rd downs etc. is huge

B-Ban-Boogie

Not all NFL, but there might be a chance Tampa could win all the major U.S sports this year..
Buccaneers have a hell of a chance at the Superbowl.
The Lightning are the best in NHL right now and look big favourites for the Stanley Cup and no one can get near the TB Rays in Baseball.
Great time to be a TB fan right now!

CCFC88

Is it starting BCD? if so that'll be a pisser for a lot of teams as the home advantage with the crowd noise on 3rd downs etc. is huge
Piping sound into the stadiums I believe is the plan, although same level throughout which as you said takes away advantage that the likes of Seattle, KC and NO can create. Wonder if the NFL will address that before the season starts.

Teams like the chargers could have a big advantage, their home games are often like road games so having no fans would be better than 30,000 road fans

CCFC88

Got a strange level of optimism for the WFT going into our opener, sounds like Philly have quite a few injuries, excited to see what our defence can do and how Haskins is improving

skybluebeast

I’m sure I read no fans in the Mercedes Benz for Falcons or ATL United all season. Not that that should bother the Falcons too much as they never sell it out anyway.

tisza

I was pretty shocked. Something happened that I’ve missed? I thought he’d start the season RB1
kind of surprising considering how little Gibson actually ran the ball in college - if he's going to new Number 1
Think Rivera is looking long-term as he knows he's got a free pass this season. Also likes his RBs to be able to catch the ball.
Does clear some cap space but AP wasn't on a big contract.

Liquid Gold

I want to see a lot of Bryce Love. If he’s overcome his injury he could be a secret weapon. Rivera does love a receiving back though.

Liquid Gold

I’m actually really looking forward to seeing how this season works with no home field advantage. You can see away teams being a lot more comfortable in Kansas City and Seattle to name a couple.

tisza

I’m actually really looking forward to seeing how this season works with no home field advantage. You can see away teams being a lot more comfortable in Kansas City and Seattle to name a couple.
Going to throw up all sorts of interesting issues. Also might see some players step up without crowds eg Trubisky less pressure. Others may fall away. None of the arm waving for crowds to up the noise.
Games going to seem at a slower pace without distractions between downs etc

mark82

I was pretty shocked. Something happened that I’ve missed? I thought he’d start the season RB1

Nah, there had been a few rumblings. Sounds like they are all in on Antonio Gibson, but they also have Bryce Love who is a talent. I'd have kept him over Peyton Barber though.

covcity4life

So dissapointing bbc have ditched the nfl show

Yes the sat 30 min preview is thete bit the Tuesday hour long recap of weekend has gone. Thay was the MAIN show! what a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread