The official NFL Thread (14 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

Why no Thursday night this week? I was looking forward to highlights this morning.

Otis

Yeah and there.only being two weeks left of the regular NFL season, so they look for a more level playing field and all teams having the same rest period.

Redskins live on Saturday night.

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

Redskins playoff hopes should finally be extinguished tonight. Crazy season, I hope we’re looking at new conditioning coaches because Gruden won’t lose his job on this record.

To be fair I like a lot of our team, both lines (when fit) look good, safeties are good, running backs (with guice coming back). I think we urgently need to improve the WRs though.

Otis

Redskins playoff hopes should finally be extinguished tonight. Crazy season, I hope we’re looking at new conditioning coaches because Gruden won’t lose his job on this record.

To be fair I like a lot of our team, both lines (when fit) look good, safeties are good, running backs (with guice coming back). I think we urgently need to improve the WRs though.
Yes, weak there for sure. Last season we had Jackson and Garcon and we haven't adequately replaced them.

Liquid Gold

Yes, weak there for sure. Last season we had Jackson and Garcon and we haven't adequately replaced them.
Season before that even. Richardson looked ok but need more. I’d see if someone would take our overpaid CBS contract from us too

Otis

Bloody hell we're making a fist of this and Josh Johnson is looking pretty good.

Keep it up!!

Otis

He was having a good game was Johnson. One rogue throw and he blows it. Have to feel sorry for him.

Redskins played a good game, but did give up some big yardage on a few throws to open receivers.

Oh well. Hopefully next season we won't have eleventy billion players injured.

Otis

It was a good effort last night, especially considering the amount of injuries we have.

Do we think that is Johnson now finished? Goodbye and thanks for helping us out? Unless we keep him as a 3rd choice behind Colt McCoy.

tisza

Vikings offense sleeping its way through another half.
Cousins giving up field position by taking unnecessary sacks.

tisza

chalk and cheese 1st and 2nd halves. Hail Mary a game changer.
Team lacks an explosive personality on offense whereas defence is packed with them. Plenty of ability on offense just needs to be motivated for 4 quarters.
Suppose the positive is they are eventually working out during the games what is going to be good e.g. Rudolph underused way too much this season. One Hail Mary catch and suddenly he's completely bossing the 2nd half

tisza

Interesting that McCarthy big favourite for Browns job. Considering issues with Rodgers not sure he and Mayfield will be a good fit

covcity4life

AR does it again woohoo 44pts OT win

GOAT. The memories your qbs never give you oh dear loool

Easily would have won superbowl if McCarthy had gone earlier. Offence machine since he went

Hahahah eat that humble pie you uneducated fans cos you guessed it.....

...Covcity4life proven right again!!!

Otis

GOAT! Ha!

Win against the nothing to play for, pretty poor NY Jets team.

Whooo hooo........

giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

AR does it again woohoo 44pts OT win

GOAT. The memories your qbs never give you oh dear loool

Easily would have won superbowl if McCarthy had gone earlier. Offence machine since he went

Hahahah eat that humble pie you uneducated fans cos you guessed it.....

...Covcity4life proven right again!!!
Your trolling is getting worse

Otis

Yeah, it's like it's been woven by a blindfolded 99 year old dementia patient wearing oven mittens.

Spurs 'City Away Kit' Kit

Interesting that McCarthy big favourite for Browns job. Considering issues with Rodgers not sure he and Mayfield will be a good fit
A lot of links between the Packer and the Browns, wouldn't surprise me if McCarthy goes there, Mayfield would benefit from it too and the Rogers relationship worked well for a number of years. Also expect to see Clay Matthews move in that direction too.

tisza

Redskins favourites to land Joe Flacco .

Redskins given best odds of landing Ravens QB Joe Flacco this offseason

Hmm...another QB I am not sure on. Sometimes he looks like a great QB and at other times, distinctly ordinary .
Never been a Flacco fan. But you don't have the cap space unless you release some other high-earners.
Don't think Flacco is worth breaking up the good parts for.
Can still see you picking up an experienced QB on a 1 year deal then drafting a prospect.Not a particulary strong QB draft this year. Next year going to be a huge one some serious talent will be available.
Problem going to be you're not going to have enough news on Smith until after the draft anyway.

Last edited:

CCFC88

Redskins falling apart at the seams, Swearinger laying into Manusky's play calling and subsequently being released, plenty of players seemingly backing DJ on twitter, Jonathon Allen backing Manusky , Josh Norman saying "Every weeks been a circus for the last 6 weeks".

Feels like the place needs a flush out from top to bottom. Plenty of strength in the squad but also a lot of ego-centric players not performing. Wouldn't be surprised to see Bruce, Gruden or both replaced in the off season.

Liquid Gold

Redskins falling apart at the seams, Swearinger laying into Manusky's play calling and subsequently being released, plenty of players seemingly backing DJ on twitter, Jonathon Allen backing Manusky , Josh Norman saying "Every weeks been a circus for the last 6 weeks".

Feels like the place needs a flush out from top to bottom. Plenty of strength in the squad but also a lot of ego-centric players not performing. Wouldn't be surprised to see Bruce, Gruden or both replaced in the off season.
Both please.

tisza

Allen's a rookie so not going to rock the boat.
Didn't Redskins extend Gruden's contract last year?

Users who are viewing this thread