MVP - Brady
DPY - Mack
OPY - Zeke
DRY - Chubb
ORY - Barkley
Dallas is a huuuuge shout. I have them bottom of the NFC East

covcity4life

i picked the eagles last year :)

year before i correctly out did ccfc88 who doubt packers could go far :)
you would think he would learn from his hatred of the packers but then you see her/his predictions this year lol

this year ill wait and see the teams in a couple of games as i dont follow anyone but GB in drafts and pre season etc

ajsccfc

Got Pats, Jags, Vikings and Packers for today, might cash out if the current three stay as they are.

Liquid Gold

Scintillating first half. Dull as anything second but we just held them out. Hopefully that was Redskins being good and not Cards being awful and we can beat Indy next week for a 2-0 start.

tisza

Vikings defence was a mix of brilliant and average. Still vulnerable to run early in games and sometimes just too aggressive giving up easy yards to the pick and roll.
Cousins looked pretty good but occasionally really sloppy. 49ers defence played well.

ajsccfc

Got Pats, Jags, Vikings and Packers for today, might cash out if the current three stay as they are.

swtn.gif

covcity4life

Wow what a game! Aaron Rodgers GOAT. New look defence looked so much better than last decade or so. If can keep him healthy and play like that 2nd half we have a good team this year

If you are blinded by super bowl rings so be it. I'm just glad my team has Rodgers!

Otis

Wow what a game! Aaron Rodgers GOAT. New look defence looked so much better than last decade or so. If can keep him healthy and play like that 2nd half we have a good team this year

If you are blinded by super bowl rings so be it. I'm just glad my team has Rodgers!
What a load of bollocks. GOAT, my arse.

Rodgers may have played with a bad knee, but Brady had to play with a deflated ball a couple of years ago. That's much harder.

covcity4life

Oh yeah forgot he was a cheat

Packers getting rid of dom capers was long over due. Always been terrible in pass rush and 3rd downs

Yesterday still showed lots of room for improvement but it looked so much better

Otis

Oh yeah forgot he was a cheat

Packers getting rid of dom capers was long over due. Always been terrible in pass rush and 3rd downs

Yesterday still showed lots of room for improvement but it looked so much better
No-one on planet Earth should be permitted to have the name Dom Capers.

Nor of course, Randy Bullock.

Users who are viewing this thread