The Official JPT home leg tickets sales thread (3 Viewers)

Evans1883

Anybody reckon we can beat Southampton's area final record of 29,900

shmmeee

Ooo! Well we still have 26 & 11 they could open

I wonder if they've got 8/9 (&7?) could we have 4 & 5 opened?

Would be a real shame to see empty seats and Cov fans go without tickets.

Maybe well see City fans in the Crewe end in both legs! :p

D

Deleted member 4439

Have been selling 300 tickets ph since 9.30. Less than 200 tickets left in block 12, so expect to see 11 released in about a hour, despite the fact that the morning rush will be over.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyBlueUkeman

This is pretty bloody amazing considering the game isn't for a good while yet, even if tickets are only a fiver. We need to capitalise on this buzz about the city. Southampton didn't get promoted in their first season, but they used their JPT win as a launch pad.

Oh, and apparently we're entitled to the full 41,000 tickets for wembley IF WE GET THERE. BRING IT.

Marty

It would be disappointing to see empty seats in the away end especially if there is the demand from us.

Diehard Si

I finally just got my ass in gear and got mine in block 12.every other block was single seats only. Seats were going in 12 as I sat deciding where to sit.

Block 12 should be quite a good sight tho looking back at all the main stands full up.

Noggin

seems like bad news if the club have sold crewe tickets in block 9, thats going to stop us breaking the non wembley attendance record for the cup

CovInEssex

RicohStadium.gif

Block 12 is a very small area, but it's the only place where tickets are avaliable in groups of 3 or more*

*as of the time of this post :p

Diehard Si

seems like bad news if the club have sold crewe tickets in block 9, thats going to stop us breaking the non wembley attendance record for the cup

I wonder if Crewe sold tickets in more than one block deliberately to stop us having it.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Shouldn't be a problem. Give Crewe enough blocks to cover the number of seats they've sold and then put signs up to say that it's unreserved seating.

SkyBlueMania

What are the rules on segregation? Is it purely access reasons that we have to leave such large spaces between fans? When watching premier league on tv the fans at WHL and Anfield etc are right next to each other, often split only by a row or two. How can we not manage a similar setup or is it a stadium design flaw?

CovInEssex

I'll be happy if we get 10 and even more so if we get 9.

If Tottenham can have home/away fans shoulder to shoulder why can't we?

D

Deleted member 4439

Interesting - less than 20 or so tickets left in B12, and yet they haven't yet released a new block online.

NuneatonSkyBlue

What are the rules on segregation? Is it purely access reasons that we have to leave such large spaces between fans? When watching premier league on tv the fans at WHL and Anfield etc are right next to each other, often split only by a row or two. How can we not manage a similar setup or is it a stadium design flaw?

I don't understand it either. At WHL there was 2 rows of netted seats and a flight of stairs between me and the spurs fans. But when Chelsea came to the Ricoh iirc there was about half a block used for segregation. I imagine the police have a big say on how big the segregation has to be.

Users who are viewing this thread