The 'not so obvious' hot babes thread! (2 Viewers)

Mcbean

Bit of a manface and not on my radar ,but I can't quite work out if Kay Burley is wearing stockings and Sussies this morning .
Or it might be a little deviation in the pattern on the dress she's wearing.
But I'm angling towards the prior having got a glimpse of the right leg.
You know the rules Wingy - you come on with a post like that with no pictures - could be barred

Otis

I used to have a big crush on Billie from Double Deckers (1970-72, so one for the much older lot on here)

unnamed.jpg

It was my first interest in older women, even though she was only 15 at the time.

double_deckers_studio_group_copy.jpg

shmmeee

I used to have a big crush on Billie from Double Deckers (1970-72, so one for the much older lot on here)

View attachment 16831

It was my first interest in older women, even though she was only 15 at the time.

First crush/cause of fetish would be an interesting one. I entirely blame Weird Science for my like of strong women:

077645F3-BC65-471D-80F9-FAE1022AB017.jpeg

And I’m fairly certain this lovey lady I went to primary school with is why I have a red head fetish:

11FB389E-55C0-4B1B-86DC-D14887E108E6.jpeg

Both rather obvious though so bit off topic.

shmmeee

LOL, I think I'm misunderstanding it tbh, is not so obvious like your mates nan for example that you think.. Fuck me I would.

I mean...post your mates nan and we’ll decide.

I dunno I’ve always taken it as a “there’s something about them” sort of thing. Mostly I was hoping you had a stash of women that made these ones look average 😂

Evo1883

I mean...post your mates nan and we’ll decide.

I dunno I’ve always taken it as a “there’s something about them” sort of thing. Mostly I was hoping you had a stash of women that made these ones look average 😂

My favourite women is Sara oreggo, I won't put her on here as its against the thread (now I know) but her eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen.. Colombian model (shock)

Users who are viewing this thread