The 'not so obvious' hot babes thread! (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Can I add Cathy Barry again please I know she’s a knocking on a bit Jesus around 2002/2003 time she was incredible

OffenhamSkyBlue

Sorry she's a bit obvious, but i've just come across (!) the President of Slovakia - Zuzana Caputova. First saw her in a mask shaking hands with her new PM - she even looked good in that. And we get Theresa May!
upload_2020-3-21_16-53-8.jpeg

Otis

What about Ellie Kendrick? Game of Thrones and Cobra.

I think she is lovely.

Right up my street, although I have knocked on just about every door and been unable to find her yet.

MV5BMTUxMDYxNTgyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYxNTcxOA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg She is an obvious to me, but probably not obvious to anyone else. Really liked her as soon as I saw her in GOT

Gazolba

Zarah Sultana, Coventry MP, talking in the House of Commons today.
She looked very smart in her outfit and spoke very well.
Zarah-Sultana.jpg

Last edited:

Otis

giphy.gif

fellatio_Martinez

What about Ellie Kendrick? Game of Thrones and Cobra.

I think she is lovely.

Right up my street, although I have knocked on just about every door and been unable to find her yet.

View attachment 14524 She is an obvious to me, but probably not obvious to anyone else. Really liked her as soon as I saw her in GOT

Christ. I can't believe she's nearly 30.

I thought she was about 10 in GOT. I was readying to call you a paedo and all.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Well nobody will need to check her age but Emily Matlis is alluring

OffenhamSkyBlue

Not sure if anyone has mentioned her but Shefali Oza who is the meteorologist on BBC Midlands Today

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
Meteorologist might be stretching it a bit - she presents the weather, and sometimes reads the news too.
Something a bit dirty about her, i suspect - but she has a very shiny forehead!

OffenhamSkyBlue

Uplifting moment of the outbreak so far was Jo Whiley saying on her evening Radio 2 show last week that as she wasn't likely to encounter anyone else at work "there's no need for bras anymore, is there? Or even pants for that matter".
The thought of Jo Whiley sans underwear raised my spirits no end!!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Uplifting moment of the outbreak so far was Jo Whiley saying on her evening Radio 2 show last week that as she wasn't likely to encounter anyone else at work "there's no need for bras anymore, is there? Or even pants for that matter".
The thought of Jo Whiley sans underwear raised my spirits no end!!

Don't they sometimes also stream a video link of the studio?

Users who are viewing this thread