The new flag designs... (1 Viewer)

WHICH DESIGN WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MADE INTO A FLAG?...

• DESIGN A

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • DESIGN B

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • DESIGN C

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters

Otis

I did think he was genuinely sincere, but just got peed off with the messing about and tinkering, though a fair bit of that he did too himself

matesx

Can report on Just Giving if you believe funds are being misused.

Don't think it's the case here though. He responded to me on Facebook thread yesterday to say he was ordering this week this week.

Fair enough.

shmmeee

He offered me a refund out the blue after I moaned in the other thread, I don’t think it’s a scam. Hanlons Razor and all that.

BigadamL

i think the problem is with making something that is design for universal use and then asking for advice is always going to be a pain in the ass, to whoever it is who made the first concepts don't get offended, they might not be what people want but good effort.

personally i think you might be focusing on the Mark Robins bit too much.

I've knocked this one up in five minutes, i won't be offended if people don't like it, but i think it needs to go down the heritage route instead of the present.

Attachments

• flag bigger.JPG
    flag bigger.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 71

matesx

i think the problem is with making something that is design for universal use and then asking for advice is always going to be a pain in the ass, to whoever it is who made the first concepts don't get offended, they might not be what people want but good effort.

personally i think you might be focusing on the Mark Robins bit too much.

I've knocked this one up in five minutes, i won't be offended if people don't like it, but i think it needs to go down the heritage route instead of the present.

Pretty good.

Liquid Gold

Can report on Just Giving if you believe funds are being misused.

Don't think it's the case here though. He responded to me on Facebook thread yesterday to say he was ordering this week this week.
But he's just ordering without the approval of the people who've paid for it now? If he wanted his own flag he should have bought it himself, if he couldn't afford it he should have come on and said "this is the flag I want to get, donate if you want to".

Reactions: TTG

ccfcmad1

I’m a bit confused: I donated to Neil Jacques on the previous link, is the attached picture that has been posted on the FB Cov Fans Forum not what I chipped in for?
I hope it is, the design is phenomenal
It's become very confusing, I asked the question to the lad matt who posted the pic of this with it being his flag, apparently there was two fundraiser's going around not sure which one I put my tenna towards to be honest

Hadji's_Goatee

White text on a white background!

As if that will be visible from the other stands or on TV.

Nice sentiment but rookie error design.

TTG

I made another version of the two tone one of people want to see it

TTG

That is the other one

Users who are viewing this thread